Chapter 1 The Beginning

Hi my name is Linsey, my moms name is Pam, and my brothers name Jake.

We are new to California we just moved here yesterday from New York.

The little annoying brother is Jake.

He is 13 and I'm 17 I can drive so I have to take him places because my mom has to work a lot.

My dad died when I was 10 so my brother was 6.

We are moving in the house today which I mean the furniture is coming.
So that means no school today but tomorrow we have to get enrolled.

I'm in my second year of high school.

My other high school was amazing but now I have to go this new one named Westbrook high school.

When we got to our house yesterday I called the second biggest room.

My mom got the first biggest because she has more to do than me well she has to get a desk in her room.

We live in a neighborhood that is so amazing.

I play soccer so I can go on my morning runs and kick the ball some times.

I want to meet the neighbors but I can't because I have to unpack.

It took me about 3 hours to unpack but it was worth it because my room is amazing.

My walls are blue, I have hard wood flooring, I have pictures of my old friends in my room, and a big closet outside we have a trampoline and a pool.

It took me an hour to do my closet because it is color order that may seem weird but I like it that way.

By the time I finished it was 7:30 I decided to go for a run and to see where some places were.

I got dressed for my run in sweet pants and a t shirt.

I found the park so I sat there to take in the moment of prettiness.

I saw a girl sitting there alone at the park so I went over to her and introduced myself.

She told me her name and it was Kirstin.

We talked for awhile and got to know each other and I was thinking that we were becoming friends.

I got a text from my mom saying I need to come back home I said bye and see you soon to Kiristin and headed home.

When I was in my drive way I saw the person in front of their house shooting hoops.

I went inside and sat at the table and ate my food then went to bed because we had school tomorrow.

When I got in my room I layed on the bed and fell asleep.
************************************************************** Sorry for the short chapter it was my first one ever so don't hate me I'm sorry.