Chapter 12 The unbelieveable

I can't believe that he got my number and texted me what he did he must know I read it and didn't say a thing.

It was now 4:00 and I didn't sleep at all an I'm tired and at 5 I finally went to sleep which I only got 2 minutes now I'm really tired.

I got up and got dressed in a t shirt and skinny jeans and my shoes I put on my make up and my hair up I texted Karisma she said she was on her way is with that I went outside still Exhausted from last night.

I got in their car and Crawford sat by me while I was tired.

Kiristin asked how much sleep I got.

I had to say the truth was 2 minutes.

The rest of the way we talked a little and when we arrived we all got out of the car and went to our lockers.

I saw Headley get out of her car and raced over to me and ask me if I rode with Crawford and I said yes.

We went to first period and they did the announcements and said that soccer tryouts are monday.

I practically jumped out of my Chiar when I heard that announcement.

I love soccer and the sport.

I played soccer all my life.

After first period I left the room practically skipping.

Crawford saw me so happy and I went over to Karisma and she says someone's so happy for only getting 2 minutes of sleep.

Well I said it's the soccer tryouts and you can thank Crawford for the two minutes of sleep.

My friends looked at me so surprised. I just smiled and walked away.

They all chased after me and asked what did he send to me and I pulled out my phone and showed them the message and they said that it was Crawford alright well this sisters did say that.

I laughted and he looked at me and smiled with dimples.

I looked away as soon as I saw the dimples and left quickly not school the hallway.

We went to our next classes and when it came to lunch I sat down with Kiristin, Karisma, and Headley.

We laughed a little and talked too.

We had a great time until we went our different ways but me and Headley.

I asked Headley if she could take me home after school and she said yes.

Well after school Headley took me home if it wasn't for her I would be walking which is what I'm going to do when I get home well jog.

Well anyways I got home changed into my sports bra and sweat pants and got my headphones and phone and went outside and started to jog.

I eventually got tired and started to walk I ended up at the Collins house and Chris came out and smiled at me and waved for me to go over there.

I went over to him and he said hey and so did I he invited me inside and so i did go inside.

Well anyways when I got in, Crawford was on his phone and I didn't say a thing but Chris said we have company and then Crawford looked up and saw me then Karisma came in and said nice bra which I forgot that I had it on I thought a t-shirt.

I was so embarrassed that I covered myself up with a pillow.

Kiristin came in with water and gave it to me.

I thanked her and we talked a little. I said I had to go home so when I left Crawford went outside to he talked to me about the trampoline lessons and I told him I was free Sunday afternoon.

I'm not free tomorrow because of the spend the night thing.

well after us talking I jogged back toy house and went inside.

And my mom had bought pizza so I got a slice and texted Kiristin, Karisma, and Headley for the spend the night thing.

Well with all of all this craziness I went to take a shower and when I got out I put on clothes and went to my bed to go to sleep.

Also I fell asleep so fast it was like lightning.