Chapter 14

After two hours of hang out with Crawford and the girls we went home and it was about 4:30.

We got back to my house and we went down stairs and talked they asked me about Crawford and I said that he held my hands to keep the guys away from me.

Also to keep me warm that's why he was hugging me so much and his arm around my waist.

They were shocked because they didn't know about the waist one.

So I was afraid of what they were going to do.

But they did nothing.

Crawford and I are, I think friends but I don't know he hasn't said a thing about our friendship.

So I don't even know anything about it so I don't know we hang out like that every time.

He kissed me, hugged me, held my hand, and put his arm around me.

I don't know what's up with us so yea.

I thought a lot about this and Headley's mom came and picked her up and took her home.

Crawford came with the golf cart and picked up his sisters and left and I was alone.

When they left I went to the park and started to swing on a swing while I was on my phone.

A guy came up to me he was about my age with brown hair and Brown eyes.

The guy asked me my name and I said what's your name first.

He said ok it's Josh.

I just left after that but he came after me.

He said that he never got my name.

I told him I wasn't giving out my name and so I ran to The Collins house because they were following its a good thing I can run fast as soon as Kiristin opened the door I went inside without saying a word.

I locked the door and Crawford and Chris looked at me funny.

I said "WHAT" they didn't say another word.

I told them that a group of guys were following me and they asked who it was and I said Josh in a light tone.

they didn't hear me and they all said at once WHO!

I said louder JOSH.

Crawford and Chris got up so fast it was lightning.

I asked them who they were and they didn't say any thing they are just pasting around the room.

Then Chris interrupted the silence saying did you give him your name?

I said no.

they were relieved about that and Crawford said I guess your staying here for the night because at night they get drunk and try for anyone.

And they will not remember you but if you gave them Your name they will hunt you down.

They will not stop looking even for a pretty girl like you.

I stood there for a moment.

Then Kiristin brought me a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt.

I changed into them in the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked out in the room again and Karisma took me in her room.

Well she asked me what the guys did and I said that they didn't do anything just asked me my name and I said your name first so he told me so I left they were coming up behind me so u ran as fast as I could which they could never go.

So I came here and told you and this is happening.

I asked her what's the deal with Josh?

She told me what he did and that he had a criminal record.

She told me that he didn't go to our school which is a good thing.

But I has Church tomorrow and my mom and Brother are going.

Kiristin walked in with a dress that was my size it was strapless an had white on top and light blue on the bottom it was beautiful.

She handed it to me to try it on I went in the bathroom an came out with it on.

Their jaws dropped open and said that it was beautiful on me it hit all my curves right too it was a little tight but cute.

She said that we are striating my hair in the morning.

After I put it on I took it off so I wouldn't ruin it.

When I came back out with the dress on the hanger they said it was mine now I was so happy I love that dress.

I put the dress on the dresser and sat on the bed and we talked and played on our phones.

I fell asleep at 10 and Kiristin crashed at 9 and so did Karisma.

I played on my phone until I crashed on her bed.

At 9:32 Crawford came to check on us not knowing I was awake I pretended to be asleep.

He left the room and it was filled with silence.

I did watch the tv that was on but I also played on my phone.

I was bored until Crawford came back in at 9:42 and he saw the light of my phone and I got up and I talked to him and he talked to me.

We had a good conversation at 9:58 we turned I and I went to the girls room and he went to his.

We all woke up at 7:27 and ate breakfast well they did I didn't they were all like eat and I said no even Crawford almost made me eat and I don't eat in the mornings.