Chapter 9 School again

It was Tuesday and I got up got dressed in a sweat shirt and skinny jeans and applied make up and woke up Jake and cooked breakfast.

He got dressed and came down stairs and ate I didn't make me any because I was not Hungry.

We got in my BMW and I drive him to school and I went to school.

I went to my locker and a couple of lockers down I saw a familiar girl.

I went to get a closer look and it was Headley.

I said hey to her and asked her if she moved schools.

She said she did move schools.

I was so happy she did move schools so now we can hang out more.

I asked what classes she had, she had every class with me which made me happier.

We are great friends and she is amazing. I walked over to Kiristin and Karisma and I introduced Headley.

I said we should hang out at one time.

The rest said yes to and I said we should go to my house.

Karisma said we should go Friday and I said yes so did Kiristin and Headley.

In all the classes we had she sat by me and I think she noticed Crawford look at me.

She didn't like him but she did like him for me.

I laughed when she said that because it's probably not going to happen.

We left as the bell rang Headley asked if she could have a ride.

I told her yes but I have to pick up my brother.

She said ok and we left to pick up my brother.

We got my brother and we took him home and I dropped her off but she said I could come in and hang out I said ok.

We went up to her room and we talked. She asked about Crawford.

I had to tell her that there was nothing between us.

After a couple of hours of talking I left and went home.

When I got home I ate some pizza and went in my room.

I hung out in my room a lot today then I went outside some.

I jumped on the trampoline I learned a new routine which goes front, back, and then full which is only one jump which is not high but I landed it I love tumbling on the floor.

When I was outside I saw Crawford jogging around the neighborhood.

He knows it was my house and he smiled me and slowed down and I did routine again and this time he came up to my trampoline.

He questioned me how I learn how to do these crazy things I wanted off the trampoline so I did a back flip off of it.
He was amazed and shocked.

I think you need to learn is what I said to him.

He asked me if I would teach him I thought about it and said no then he begged me over and over again then I finally said yes.

He said he was free now.

I got back on the trampoline and did a lay out then I got off and he got on and did the lay out.

I got back on the trampoline and did a front flip off of the trampoline.

He was about to do it and got afraid so I told him to just relax and just do it and he did what I said and landed the flip.

He had to go after that flip so I went inside.

I got in the house and called Karisma luckily she answered I told her how Crawford came here and asked for help on flips.

I was getting time with my crush Crawford the cutie.

I watched a movie which was called
ON THE RUN.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
I fell asleep on the couch during the movie.

It was a good thing my mom got home and turned off the tv.