Chapter 16 try-outs

It is Monday and Try-out day I texted Crawford to ask if he could pick up Jake from school and take him to the hospital to my mom.

Crawford said he would do any thing for me.

I dropped of Jake and told him that Crawford was going to pick up from school this afternoon.

When I got to school I was Greeted my Headley, Karisma, and Kiristin.

They asked me what happened and I told them that my mom had a stroke.

Karismas face was not that exited like she knew something else.

I asked her what wrong and she pulled me into the Girls bathroom.

She asked me what's up in a very rude tone which I didn't like.

I told her nothing and she gave me a starring down no she said with Crawford and you.

Ohh I was rubbing the back of my head.

I told her that I like holding his hand an maybe we kissed on the lips twice.

Her jaw broke open.

She is wondering if we are dating which I don't know because I don't even know if we are Friends.

We left the room and got our books and went to first period.

Headley asked what Karisma said to me and I told her everything and she did the same as Karisma when I told her about the kisses.

I laughed and I got stares from people.

When the teacher came in she told us to get out our books and start reading.

I was reading until I got a note from Headley and I put it in my book until I was done.

When I was finished reading I put the note in like the book so people would think I'm reading the book.

The note said how did the kisses feel like?

I wrote on the note that it felt like fireworks going off on the Fourth of July which is the next holiday.

when the the teacher wasn't looking I gave the note to Headley and she read it like I did and she just smiled and hid the note until she could throw it away.

When the bell rang we rushed out of the classroom.

We all went to our next class which all of us girls have 2nd and 3rd together which is amazing.

Well after 2nd we all went down to the gym and my luck we are having a dodgeball tournament.

Almost everyone wanted on my team and the limit was 12 or 14 I stayed with my friend and I got some of the other good throwers but like 4 hated me so they were not on my team I got like 3 good throwers not including me though.

They needed team captions so I went up there to the coach and he smiled at me.

He also asked me if I had my decision of Basketball yet I told him I don't and he also told me that try outs were next week so I had time to think about it.

Anyways he put the name of our team Brewer because that is my last name.

I sat back down hear my team and they all smiled me.

The boys started the tournament The girls sat on the bleachers and watched the very first group was the Mooners against Howards.

When they were done we had time for the girls to go the group that starts today is Casey's against The Brewers.