Chapter 3 After School

Later that afternoon-

After school I went home and went to sleep.

I woke up at 4 in the afternoon.

I went for a walk in the neighborhood again and saw a lot of people.

I took out my phone to text Maddie my friend in New York while I was still walking.

While I was walking Kiristin saw me and pulled me to a stop and asked, "whatcha doin'?"

"Just walking."

"Hey, can I have your number so I can contact you?" So I gave my number her.

"Hey Kirstin, wanna come over?" She nodded excitedly and we started back toward my house.

We started walking up the stares to the porch when she spotted my trampoline and she started jumping up and down, "Can we go jump on your trampoline? We got rid of ours when I was toying because my brother fell of of it and broke his arm." She begged. I nodded and we turned around and started toward the trampoline.

She went first on the trampoline she did a backflip and landed it and she said that's all she could do.

When I got on I did a full kept jumping and did a front flip off of the trampoline then a back flip on the ground and then a back hand spring.

When I was done she was so shocked she just starred at me.

I giggled and we went inside. "Want anything to drink?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Anyways, how did you do that outside?" She asked.

"Oh I took gymnastics for about 10 years." I told her as if it was nothing.

"I would never be patient enough to be able to learn something like that," she giggled, "I have never seen anyone do what you just did."

We went up into my room and talked for 2 hours.

After 2 hours-

She got a call from her mother and had to go home.

After she left I put in 'Mean Girls' and watched it because I loved that movie.

My brother spent the night with a friend and my mom had to work late so I was home alone.

It was now 8:00 I went for a walk and was listening to music with my headphones in and walking.

I took my phone out and picked a different song when I bumped into someone.

I stood back up and looked at him, something about him looked familiar. He kinda reminds me of Kirstin, just a little."Hey your the guy that caught my soccer ball."

He said, "Yea that was me."

"Oh well thanks....." I dragged out the end unsure of his name.

"Crawford." He finished for me.

"Well it's nice to meet you Crawford, my name is Lindsey but everyone called me Liz, so you can call me that if you want.." I rambled because I was nervous.

All of a sudden I heard my name being called in the distance and I turned around, oh is just Karisma.

"Hey Liz, what are ya doin?" Karisma asked.

"I was walking when I bumped into, uh... Um.. Oh, Crawford." I said nervously.

"Why are you talking to my loser brother?" Karisma joked while nudging his side.

I asked Karisma, "so that's one of your brothers?"

She nodded to the question.

After talking to Crawford and Karisma for a couple of minutes I finally went home and went to bed without looking at my phone and the notifications I had.