I Will Kill Them All

Ralphael ran after, she heard him running after her and she ran even faster. They ran for miles and ended up running on the rooftops it was not until Karai ran into a dead end and Ralph slammed her body against the wall, fear surrounded her as she felt a sharp pain surge through her.

"Why did you leave?! Why did you have to audacity to show up and then leave?! Why would you play with Leonardo's heart like this?!" Ralph yelled at her as he pinned her against the wall.

Karai finally dared to speak up as she shoved Ralph off her and into a wall before saying, "I left?! You do not remember Ralph but I was taken! I did not have a choice to leave! If I did I would not have left! I would not play with Leo's heart like this! I came back and I saw he moved on! If anything Leonardo played with my heart! Every night I laid motionless unable to sleep! Unable to think! Unable to eat! I loved... no, I love Leonardo! But I am not a toy he can play with then toss to the side! I came back to clear the air with him... but you know what I saw Ralph? I saw a tombstone with my name! So yes I did leave! I did not want to ruin or hurt him anymore and I wanted him to be happy in his new life!"

Ralph stood there motionless, lost for words... the sister he once knew was a completely different person... Karai would have never yelled at her brothers like this... Ralph looked up as he felt rain hit his face, when he looked back at where she was he noticed she was gone.

"Karai?!" Ralph yelled as he looked around but she was long gone as it began to rain harder.

Ralph ran back home in defeat when he returned Leo stood up and put a towel on him.

"Where have you been?" Leo asked brotheringly.

How could Ralphael break this to Leonardo? How does Ralphael tell Leonardo the love of his life came back but left because they thought she was dead? How do you tell your brother his lover is not dead? How do you destroy your brother's happiness by bringing up the past? There is only one answer... you can't...

"Ah, I went to Casey's place to see how he has been. I was also worried about Cassidy after all that happened," Ralph lied convincingly.

"Oh, how are they?" Leo asked surprised his brother is caring about others for once.

"They are shaken up but doing much better now," Ralph said as he looked at Leo.

Venus came into the room and hugged Leo from behind, "well I am glad they are doing good," Venus said as she smiled.

"I am glad too! I also heard Casey said he was cleaning up my old apartment so I can return home soon!" April said with a smile as she got up with Amoly's help and used her crutches to walk over to the three of them.

"Yeah well I am going to rest," Ralph said as he went to his room and laid on his bed, thoughts rushing through his head.

April motioned Venus to follow her, Venus and April went to the kitchen.

April whispered as she closed the doors, "I can tell Ralph is lying... he is hiding something."

"I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed," Venus said as she sat down.

"But Leo finally moved on, he does not need this right now..." Venus whispered as she played with her hair.

"I know... Ralph knows too that is why he lied... I have a feeling Ralph ran into Karai..." April whispered as she stared at the ground.

"No matter what, we can not let Leo know... for his sake..." Venus whispered.

The whispering halted as Leo walked into the room, "you girls okay?" Leo asked.

"Yes! I just needed Venus's help to get me some fresh tea," April said.

"Ah yes then we got caught up in talking about the different types of tea," Venus said as she stood up and began to brew April some tea.

"Ah, well green tea is the best tea!" Leo said as he sat down in one of the chairs.

"What! No! Black tea is!" April protested.

"Ew, you are both wrong! Jasmine tea is the best and the sweetest tea," Venus protested as she poured April some black tea, Leo some green tea before making herself jasmine tea.

They all three sat at the table and laughed before sipping their tea.

Karai laid on her bed in the empire of the man who took her and stared at the ceiling... tears rolled down her cheeks as she reflected on the fight she and Ralphael had. She could not take it anymore... Karai slowly grabbed the handle of the dagger laying on her nightstand. She slowly sat up and used her free hand to grab her long, lushes, brown hair. She put the dagger against her hair, a tear rolled down her cheek as she whispered, "I... hate... Leonardo..." Karai knew deep inside this was a lie but this was the only way to make her stop thinking about him. She cut her hair with the dagger, feeling the weight lifted off her as she felt her hair graze against her back as it fell to the bed. Karai took a deep breath as she stood up and stood in front of her mirror. She dipped her fingers into red paint and she put on her old makeup and looked into the mirror.

"I will kill Leonardo," she said as she stared at the woman staring her back in the mirror.

"I will kill them all..." Karai whispered as she smiled wickedly.

She put on her old armor and outfit, she put a black mask over her mouth then she stepped out onto the roof. She jumped across the rooftops and ran back to the house she knew they were hiding in.