Life Must Go On (FINALE)

April cried into Karai's shoulder as she held a white bouquet of flowers. There before them a grave... the name Casey Jones carved into the headstone. Slowly the guys walked up the grave and paid their respects and laid the red roses on the ground before the gravestone.

Three months ago...

April and the others had just gotten to the warehouse and began to search for clues. Karai could smell blood coming from the hallway making her almost gag, she heard footsteps above her and screamed.

"Was that Karai?" April asked.

They all agreeded as they found the hidden door and made it into the basement. They all could smell the blood and April shoved past all of them and ran down the hallway. Leonardo and Ralphael attempted to stop her but failed miserably as she slipped through their grasp. April got to the door and saw two pale lifeless bodies on the ground. April fell to her knees and screamed as she sobbed. Donnie freed Karai as soon as she was free she got up and ran to April and held her, crying with her. The boys all put their heads down, meanwhile, the other girls all teared up as they hugged each other. Three months passed and April still could not believe it... she did not care what the autopsy and gravestone said. That night April looked into the sky and a star shone, brighter than all the other stars around it. Next to the shining bright star was a smaller star that was also shining bright.

Casey... Cassidy... the two brightest stars in the sky...

After three more months passed Karai gave birth to a son, who she named Chase to symbolize Casey's name and bravery for saving his and his mother's life. April and Karai both lived together and raised Chase. April even said that Chase has given her new meaning to life and she will do anything to protect him. One night Karai was holding Chase who was just a few weeks old. Leonardo walked up to her.

"Listen Karai I--," Leo started but was cut off by Karai's kiss on the cheek.

"Do not Leo, I want you and Venus to be happy together. April and I have each other and Chase. Though we will never love each other we do feel like we both have a special bond with Chase and we wanna give him the best life possible," Karai said with a smile.

"I understand big sis," Leo said with a smile.

Karai smiled in return.

"May I?" Leo asked as he motioned to Chase.

"You shall," Karai said as she gently handed Leo Chase.

Leo held Chase and smiled.

"Even though he was not Casey's he looks so much like him and you," Leo said as he looked at Karai.

"I thought the same," Karai said as she watched Chase smile and giggle cutely.

After six years passed April and Karai left New York with their son, even though they were still not a couple and never would be. They travel the world with Chase and gave him a happy life. Leo and Venus settled down with their own family, with Don's science help. They had twins, and a daughter, ending up with two girls and a boy. Even though the children were always confused about how Leo was their dad they never stopped loving him and always loved having fun with him, especially since they always said Leo was good at being a boat as they sat on his shell. The others lived their own lives and most of them moved off with their own family's but stayed close.

************************************************************************************************
This is the Finale of Broken Triangle but there is a possibility of this series continuing with a different main character and I am sure you can guess who. But until then (if ever) this will be the end, I hoped you enjoyed and thanks for reading!