~5~

Niraj applied brakes and the car passed him but Jhanvi fell on him on the right side.

They had an eye lock and O re piya plays.

O re piya haye
O re piya
O re piya haye
O re piya
O re piya haye
O re piya

Udne laga kyon man baawla re
Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re
O re piya
O re piya haye

Jhanvi broke the eye lock and Niraj said, "This is why I told you to put your seat belt but you didn't listen to me." Jhanvi replied, "I'm sorry."

He smiled and continued, "Do you know something? While your sad you look cute in fact like an angel who has come to me." Jhanvi got angry and said, "Shut up and Drive."

On the way, Rana was in his car. Jhanvi got scared and exclaimed, "Niraj, my brother is just right there." Niraj said, "Excuse me, are you Jhanvi Oberoi's brother?"

Rana replied, "Yeah why?" He continued, "Take her, she's with me." Jhanvi got out of the car and got in Rana's car. Niraj left from there.

Rana said, "Where's your car?" She replied, "it's in the garage." He continued, "The guy was really good."

Jhanvi thought, "I'll never tell him about Niraj Vaja otherwise Rana will kill me."

_________________________________________

On the other hand, Akshay came to KTV to meet the boss. He asked someone, "Excuse me, can you tell me where can I find Papi Sinha?" The woman turned and replied, "Just go straight and turn left."

He said, "Thanks, I'm Akshay Vaja." She replied, "Hello, I'm Diya Oberoi." He continued, "Our families are enemies."

She said, "Sorry Akshay, I have no problem with our enmity." He replied, "Friends, What say?" She shook her hands with him.

She continued, "What are you here for?" Akshay replied, " I came to meet your boss, regarding to a case, by the way, I'm a lawyer." She nodded and he left from there to the boss's office.

That time, there was a phone call for Diya. She picked up and exclaimed, "What is it, Di?" Alia said, "Papa has fixed my marriage with Namit and I don't want to do it, please help me, Diya." Diya replied, "Let me think of a plan then I'll tell you." Diya disconnected the phone call.

_________________________________________

Rana and Jhanvi reached home while Alia was coming out.

Rana said, "Di, where are you going?" Alia replied, "Just going out I'm bored, Diya will come back at 8pm, she said that she has work." They nodded and Alia left from there.

Romans 8:14
"Those who are led by God's spirit, are the children of God."

Guys never forget God!!  Always be faithful to him and trust on him!!! That's today's message....

This is it for today!!! I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Thank you so much for your votes!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!!

Your writer,
JB.