~3~

Bhavin: Naina, we have to do something otherwise Pa's status would fall.
Naina nodded.
Naina: Bhavin, my parents are finding a groom for me and I'm not interested please help.
Bhavin: Okay, I'll talk to them.
Naina left his cabin.

Bhavin remembered Alia and his moments about the car.
He smiled and thought, "Why am I thinking about her? She's my enemy but she's too pretty, I never thought that Oberoi family will have such a beautiful daughter or sister."
Bhavin was lost in Alia's thoughts.

_________________________________________
Niraj came home and hugged Nandini.

Niraj: Sorry Mumma, I had to stay in my friend's house.
Nandini: Did I ask you anything? No, then why do you have to a tell me reason?

Nandini turned and was shook to see Niraj.

Nandini: Niraj, where did you get such this injuries?
Niraj cupped his mother.

Niraj: Mumma, it's nothing I just slipped on the stairs.
Nandini: You're lying, when you slip on the stairs you don't get such injuries, tell me the truth what happened?
Niraj: Mumma, I just got an accident yesterday night, I just got discharged from the hospital.
She nodded and hugged him.

Niraj: Mumma, do you hate Oberoi's?
Nandini: No dear, I have no enemity with them, in fact Vivek Oberoi and Rishi Vaja were best friends.
Niraj: Then, why did they become enemies?
Nandini: That's a long story but I'll tell you.

She tells him everything in mute.

Niraj: oh! I knew that, thank you mumma.
Nandini: But never have enemity with them.
Niraj nodded.

At that time, there was a knock at the door. Niraj opened and saw Jhanvi.

Niraj: What do you want, doctor?
Jhanvi: You forgot your medicines take it.
Nandini: Dear, get in.
Jhanvi: No mam, its our family rule not to enter Vaja's house.
Nandini: Dear, you're from Oberoi family?
She nodded and left.

Niraj: Mumma, she was the doctor who treated me, her name is Jhanvi Oberoi.
Nandini: Son, she's pretty.
Niraj nodded and went upstairs.

________________________________________

In Oberoi's house,

Vivek: Alia, you should get married, you're 26 yrs old, I have a friend named Aakash, his son Namit has grown up, So I've decided to do that.
Alia: Papa, please I need time, don't force me.
Vivek: I don't care, Alia you're marriage with Namit is fixed and engagement would be next month on November.

Alia ran to her room and locked the door.

This is it for today!!!! I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon as possible!!!Please vote and comment on my story!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯

You're writer,
JB.