~8~

Hello people.

Hope you are guys are doing well.

Please vote and comment.

You may continue with the story.

Alia exclaimed, "Bhavin, what the hell are you doing here?" Diya said, "Di, That's Akshay, my friend and Bhavin's brother." Bhavin replied, "Damn! Diya is your sister?" Alia nodded. Diya continued, "see you guys in the party." They nodded and everyone left from there.

Dipika and Niraj reached home. Nandini said, "Go get ready for the party." He nodded. Niraj exclaimed, "Mumma, where is Bhavin and Akshay?" She replied, "They'll come." Niraj and Dipika went upstairs to their rooms.

Dipika saw 7 missed calls from Rana. Her heartbeat was beating really fast. She called him and he picked up.
She said, "I'll meet you at the party, now leave me alone." 
He replied, "Okay, why didn't you answer my calls? Don't you consider me as your friend?"
Dipika had no answer and remained silent.
He continued, "Fine, see you there."

She disconnected the phone call and thought, "Whatever he said its true, why don't I pick up? He's my best friend or he's not?" Dipika had a lot of questions.

There was a knock at her door and she stood up and opened. Dipika said, "Bhai what do you want?" Bhavin answered, "Dipika, mumma told you to dress up faster, we can't waste time." She nodded and he left.

Niraj and Akshay were talking. Niraj exclaimed, "And then what happened tell me." Akshay replied, "Then that person urinated on his pants." Niraj and Akshay laughed loudly.

Bhavin came in and said, "Why were you guys laughing?" Akshay replied, "Bhai, it was a joke." Niraj continued, "Bhavin, how was your day? And what brings you here?" Bhavin replied, "it was good Mumma told you guys that you should dress up faster don't waste time." They nodded.

The Party
Someone exclaimed, "Boss, Saleem Aktar is on the line." Riz replied, "Okay thanks." The guy left the room. Riz picked up.
He said, "Saleem, why did you call me? Is the work done?"
Saleem replied, "Don't worry Boss, I've done the work, today's party will be the highlight of the day."

Riz disconnected the phone call and got ready and came downstairs. He exclaimed, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Thank you for coming to the party, our special guests Vivek Oberoi and Rishi Vaja are on the way, so by the mean time let's have fun." Music was being played by the DJ.

Riz thought, "Why aren't they coming? Or they cancelled this party? I just hope they come and my work turns out to be successful."

That time, Rishi Vaja and his family came in.

Akshay's outfit