~6~

They nodded and Alia left from there. On the way, She met Bhavin with Naina.

Naina: Heyy, Alia!
Alia: Hi, Naina.

Alia's heartbeat was really fast when she was closer to Bhavin.

Bhavin: Alia, I want to talk to you.

She nodded and they walked really far.

Bhavin: I hope you know that my father's AJVA had higher profits than IOREBO.
Alia: Yes, got to know, why?
Bhavin: I can give you our financial information for you guys to get a higher profit this is because we have the same business and our fathers' were best friends then how can I see Vivek Uncle dull? That's why I just decided to do this.
Alia: No Bhavin, I want my father to do hardwork then earn profits but not by cheating please.

He nodded.

Bhavin: Alia, friends?

She smiled and shook her hand with him. Naina was shocked and came to them.

Naina: How can you guys be friends? Your families will kill you guys.
Bhavin: Calm down Naina, nothing will happen, we're just friends, we didn't fall in love, okay.

Naina thought, "I wish we don't fall in love, but I trust God and I know that what God told me will happen."

Bhavin clicked his fingers and Alia stopped thinking.

Alia: Bye, I'm going home, it's 7:30pm, Papa and Diya might be coming.

Bhavin nodded and she left home.

_________________________________________

Dipika thought, "Rana was mean, even if I was part of Vaja family, he could have talked to me, he's a fool, I hate him."

That time, there was a phone call for her and she saw that it was an unknown number.

She picked up and exclaimed, "Hello, who's this?" The guy replied, "I'm Rana Oberoi." She was shocked and continued, "Why did you call me? And how the hell did you get my number?"

He said, "I can hack, shhh, you talk a lot, listen to me carefully, I was just acting with you, I don't care whether you're Vaja or something else, we're still friends but at University, we shouldn't talk but when we come back home, you can call me or I'll call you."

She replied, "Okay." They talked for so long and Dipika said, "Bye, I'll call you tomorrow and I'll see you at University." She disconnected the phone call and saved the number as 'R'.

________________________________________

Next Day
Jhanvi left to the hospital and Rana went to Star University. Diya was getting ready.

Diya: Di, are you coming with me or should I leave?
Alia: I'll come, you can leave.

Diya left from the house. That time, Bhavin came to Oberoi's Mansion. Bhavin came in.

Bhavin: Alia!

Alia saw Bhavin there and was damn scared. Vivek came to him.

Vivek: How dare you come here? What do  you want?
Bhavin: Sir, I want to talk to Alia.
Vivek: Get out, I don't want my daughter to see you.

Bhavin went out and Alia came downstairs.

Alia: Papa, I'm going to office.

Vivek nodded and she went out.

This is it for today!!!I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!! I really need them!!! Thanks for your support always!!!!🙏🙏🙏💯🙏🙏

Always remember that God is always with us!!  And He's watching so never say that God doesn't exist!! If you are an atheist, I don't have words to say but always know that God exists!!!

Your writer,
JB.