~11~

Hello people.

Hope you're doing well.

Please vote and comment.

Happy friendship day guys.

You may continue.

She turned and saw a handsome man.

The guy exclaimed, "Hi! What's up?"

Alia replied, "You fool, How dare you touch me? Who do you think you are?"

The guy continued, "I saved you otherwise you would be on the ground, you should thank me."

They stood up and Alia said, "Thank you."

The guy smiled and exclaimed, "By the way, I'm Vinay Shukla and you?"

.........

This is Vinay Shukla

This is Vinay Shukla. His the son of Shiv and Nidhi Shukla. His father's a rich businessman in Canada. They are settled in Canada.

.........

She replied, "I'm Alia Oberoi, I came with my best friend Kabir and my mother."

Vinay continued, "Oh, that's great! Friends, what say?"

She nodded and smiled.

Priyanka came to Alia and said, "Alia let's go, why are you waiting here?"

Alia replied, "Coming Ma, Where's Kabir?"

Priyanka continued, "He's inside, come."

Alia said, "Nice to meet you Vinay, I'll have to leave."

He replied, "Okay, are you free tomorrow? I want to talk to you since we're friends."

Alia continued, "Actually, my work times ends at 4pm, after that we can meet, let's meet at Universal Function."

Vinay nodded and she went inside.

__________

A woman is shown dressing up.

She said(to herself), "I really miss you Di! Because of that incident at Riz Raizada's party, all of us are separated but at least Diya is with me."

Diya comes to the woman.

Diya exclaimed, "Jhanvi get ready quickly, aren't you excited? Naina is getting married and she has invited us."