~1~

A woman knocks at the door and gets inside the room. She exclaimed, "Bhavin!! Come on wake up! You have to go office with your father." Bhavin said, "Mumma, please let me sleep." She goes to Bhavin and pulls his ear. He continued, "Fine mumma, I'm getting ready." She said, "Bhavin, where is Niraj? He didn't come home, I'm really worried." Bhavin replied, "Mumma, he'll be staying in someone's house, you know him very well." The woman nodded. Suddenly, a man shouted, "Nandini!" Bhavin said, "Mumma, Pa is calling you, you can leave, I'll come downstairs." Nandini smiled and went downstairs. She said, "What is it, Rishi?" He exclaimed, "Where is my belt?" Nandini laughed and Rishi got angry and continued, "Why do you need to laugh, Nandini?" She replied, "Rishi, belt is on your shoulder." Rishi looked at it and said, "Oh sorry! I didn't notice it." That time, a beautiful woman entered the house and said, "Mom, dad, what are you guys doing?" Rishi replied, "Naina, tell Nandini to not laugh and make fun of me." Naina continued, "Mom, where is Bhavin?" Nandini replied, "He'll come right now, Naina." Bhavin comes downstairs and hugs Naina. Bhavin exclaimed, "Naina, did you see Niraj? Mumma asked me this morning." Naina replied, "Nah Infact I was looking for him." Bhavin nodded and said, "Pa, I'm going with Naina to the office." Rishi nodded. They left the house and sat in the car. On the way, Bhavin slightly hit on a car and Naina said, "What the hell, did you do?" A man got out from the other car and came to them. He exclaimed, "What the f**k did you do? Get out and look at what you did to the car." Bhavin said, "Hey man! I'm really sorry, please don't make this an issue." He replied, "its okay for me but I don't know what will the owner say." Bhavin continued, "Is the owner that arrogant?" He said, "This car belongs to Oberoi family." Bhavin laughed and shouted, "Ah! I don't care who's the owner let me go." That time, a lady comes out of the car and said, "What happened, Kabir?" Kabir replied, "This guy's car has slightly hit ours." She exclaimed, "Excuse me, please pay for this." Bhavin replied, "Never, you don't have the status to speak to a Vaja." She was shocked and said, "Please, because of our enemity don't make a scene here, let's do a compromise."

This is it for today!!! I hope you guys have liked this chapter next chapter would be updated soon!!! Please vote and comment on my story!!! Thank you so much for your support and I'll always need it!!!!🙏💯💯💯💪💪💪

Your writer,
JB.