~7~

Hello everyone!!

Hope you guys are fine it's been a long time!!!

Please vote and comment.

You may continue with the story.

Vivek nodded and she went out. Alia saw Bhavin there, her heartbeat got faster.

She thought, "God! Please save me, I don't want to marry this guy, Papa will kill me why don't you understand?"

Bhavin came to her and exclaimed, "Hi Alia, are you free?" She was scared and replied, "Yeah, I am." He continued, "Come with me, I want to talk to you privately." Alia was shocked and Bhavin looked at her.

He held her waist and pulled her closer to him. Alia said, "Bhavin, leave me." He did not say anything. They had an eye lock and kaun tujhe plays.

Tu aata hai seene mein
Jab jab saansein bharti hoon
Tere dil ki galiyon se
Main har roz guzarti hoon
Hawa ke jaise chalta Hai tu
Main ret jaisi udti hoon
Kaun tujhe yoon pyar karega
Jaise main Karti hoon

At that time, there was a light shun on them. Alia looked at the sky and noticed the light.

She thought, "God, why me?" God answered, "Alia my child, you guys are made for each other, both of you are my angels so,  this is my blessing for you two."

Alia was angry and pushed him away. Bhavin said, "Alia, why did you do that?" She replied, "Bhavin, we're just friends, do you get that?" Alia left from there to her office.

Bhavin thought, "what's wrong with her? When did say that I love her?"

Jhanvi was in the hospital that time, a nurse came in and said, "Doctor, there's a serious patient." She nodded and went with the nurse. She saw Niraj there.

Niraj exclaimed, "Hi!" Jhanvi said, "What the hell are you doing here? I don't wanna talk to you." Niraj replied, "Jhanvi Chill! Take a breath, calm down! I just came to meet you, duffer!" Jhanvi took him to her room.

Niraj continued, "We have a party at Magician mansion, I came to invite your family." She replied, "Are you nuts? To know very well that your father and my father hate each other then why are you doing this?"

Niraj kept his finger on her lip. He said, "You speak a lot, now listen to me, it's not a Vaja Party, your father and my father are invited to a grand party of Riz Raizada, the great magician." Jhanvi was quiet and he came closer to her.

That time, Jhanvi's phone rang and she picked up. Jhanvi said, "Yes Di?" Alia exclaimed, "Jhanvi, we're invited to Riz Raizada's party so, come home early don't be late."  Jhanvi disconnected the phone call. Niraj winked at her and she was about to leave when he held her hand and pulled her to him.

They fell on the floor and they have an eye lock and o re piya plays

Ore piya haye(times 3)
Ore piya(times 3)

Udne laga kyon
Man baawlare
Aaya kaha se yeh
Hosla re
Ore piya
Ore piya haye

Niraj said, "Jhanvi get up, don't look at me like that otherwise I'll fall in love with you." Jhanvi got up and left her room. Niraj smiled and left.

On the other hand, at Star University Dipika was alone and Rana came to her and said, "Hey, I've only 2 minutes to talk to you, my friends will be here right now." Dipika replied, "Okay, then go why are you here?" Rana smiled and sat with her.

Rana continued, "Dipika, please try to understand me." She replied, "I Can understand Rana, now leave before your friends come here." Rana nodded and left.

Bhavin was left in thoughts, "Does she really love me or she's acting?" He followed her. Alia exclaimed, "Bhavin, stop following me damn it!" He said, "Answer me honestly, do you love me?" Alia was shock by the question and she had no response.

He continued, "By the way, both of our families are invited to Riz Raizada's party." Alia nodded and said, "Bhavin, who's Naina?" He replied, "Why? Are you jealous? She's my best friend." Alia continued, "Oh that's great! Kabir is my best friend too but sometimes it goes beyond friendship."

Bhavin got jealous and replied, "What did you say? I'll kill him, I swear." Alia went closer to him and said, "Really? Will you do that?" He replied, "Yeah Alia." She smiled at him and left. Bhavin noticed what he had said and blushes.

Akshay and Diya were in a coffee shop, talking to each other. That time, Bhavin got in the shop and he saw them.

Bhavin exclaimed, "Akshay, who's this girl?" Akshay was damn scared. Diya said, "Hi I'm Diya." Bhavin smiled and replied, "Nice, I'm Bhavin, Akshay's brother." Diya nodded. Bhavin said, "Enjoy guys."

Diya got a call and she picked up. She exclaimed, "What is it, Di? I'm busy with friends." Alia replied, "Diya, where are you? Papa told me to pick you, we have to go to Riz Raizada's party." Diya continued, "Come to Sweet Coffee Shop."  She disconnected the phone call and said, "Akshay, I've to leave, Di is coming to pick me." Bhavin continued, "Okay, nice to meet you, Diya." Diya smiled.

Meanwhile, Alia got in the coffee shop and she saw Diya with Bhavin and a guy. Alia exclaimed, "Bhavin, what the hell are you doing here?"

Your writer,
JB.