Chapter 14

--I'm updating as much as possible. I might not be able to update much this week with school. hope your enjoying my story. Please comment :D

-Glenn's POV-
I sat motionless by the RV. I can't believe Sam's dead. She only been gone a few days. I couldn't stop the sob that escape my mouth. No one understands why I cry some much over her. She was my best friend. And she's dead. I knew Daryl was hurt by this too, but he hid it better than me. I need to stop my crying and man up, its what Sam would of wanted. I took a deep breath and stood up. I walked over to where T-Dog, Shane, and Daryl were separating the bodies. They all gave me sad looks, but I ignored them and grabbed a blanket. I walked over to Sam's walker and started wrapping it up. As did I couldn't help, but notice that the walker was to pale compared to Sam's tan skin.

"Hey, guys" I called them over. They came walking over to me.

''Yeah?" Shane asked and placed a hand on his hip.

"This can't be Sam, the walker is to pale" I pointed out. They all crouched down and looked closely.

"It's true, it also to skinny to be her she's only been gone couple of days" T-Dog spoke up, noticing the body weight difference.

"Which means she's still alive" Daryl mumbled. I couldn't stop the smiled that came to my face. My best friend is still alive. T-dog started running to the rest of the group with a smile on his face. When we finish separating the bodies we burn the ones we didn't know and buried our loved ones. Everyone was doing their own thing when Maggie came rushing towards me.

"Have you seen my dad?" she asked concerned.

"No, why?" I asked confused, I thought he was in the house.

"It's Beth she's in some sort of shock" She cried, not knowing what to do.

"Okay, come on let's go with her" I said and lead her to the house. As we went in we heard lori's panicked voice.

"Beth, honey open the door" She knocked on the door. We all froze at the sound of glass shattering and crying.

"Beth! Beth! open the door" Maggie cried. I looked around and looked for something to open it with. I got a pole that was by the wall and hit the door knob with it. The door bursts open as Maggie rushed in. Beth had a long cut on her wrist. She had sleight her wrist.

"I'm going to go find Hershel" I said and rushed out. I looked for Rick everywhere. When I found him he was heading towards the house.

"Rick? have you seen Hershel?" I asked hurriedly.

"No, I though he was in the house" He raised and eyebrow, he was also confused.

"Shit! we can't find him anywhere" I panicked and pulled at my hair.

"Okay, lets look around the house" we both rushed in. We looked everywhere until we looked in his room. Shane, Andrea, and Maggie had join us.

"I guess he found an old friend" Shane said and raised a flask.

"That's his old flask, my grandfather gave it to him. He hasn't drank since I was born. Wouldn't let a single bottle of liquor in the house" Maggie explained.

"That where he must be. Where the nearest bar in town?" Rick asked her.

"I'll draw you a map" Maggie said and rushed out the room.

"Glenn, can you come with me?" Rick asked me. I nodded and followed after him. We headed towards Hershel's truck. I gave Maggie a hug and a kiss.

"I love you" she whispered. I didn't know what to say so I walked away. Shit! Sam would help me with kind of things. As we drove it was silent until Rick spoke.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just, I miss Sam. Maggie told me she loved me. She barely even knows me and she loves me. Sam would of helped me with this" I sighed in defeat. It was times like this I needed my best friend.

"Hey, it's okay. Do you love Maggie?" He asked me with a barely there smile.

"I don't know" I whispered and shrugged, not knowing myself.

"I think you do, your just afraid to admit it" He said. We stayed in silence until we got to the bar. It was deserted. We slowly walked in to see Hershel drinking at the bar.

"Maggie send you?" He asked in a slurred.

"Yea, Beth needs your help she's in some sort of shock" Rick answered.

"Is Maggie with her?" Hershel asked.

"Yeah, she is" Rick nodded.

"She'll be fine" He kept drinking. I zoned out in their conversation. I didn't look up until the door open. We pulled out our guns at the two men who were at the door.

"Wow, we come in peace" One of the men chuckled.
---

We speed down the drive way of the farm. We had a shoot out with the two men, which were named David and Tony. We had one of their members with us and his name is Randall. He was blind folded and passed out. We stopped and rushed out. The group came toward us. Maggie ran out the house and ran towards me. She pulled me into a hug, but I walked away from her.

"Who the hell is that?" T-Dog asked as his eyes landed on Randall. Everyone's head snapped towards the kid in the car.

"That's Randall"