Chapter 42

-Dedicated to Jadereedus123 because I love her story and her comments!

Sam and Carol headed to the train cars, try had to find the others. Walkers and smoke were everywhere. Carol was looking for the train cars. Sam knew the people carol was looking for was either gone or dead.

"Carol, we have to go" Sam said to Carol, worried.

"No! we have to find them" Carol cried. Sam didn't know what to do. They couldn't stay here any longer.

"They probably left," Sam insisted. She had to get the woman to safety.

"No! I'm going to stay and look for them!" Carol shock her head. A few walkers started noticing them.

"You go. I'll look for them, okay?" Sam looked at Carol. She might not remember her, but she knew she cared about this woman "go back to shed and if I'm not back you keep going"

"I can't let you do that, Sam" Carol argued.

"I don't care! Just go! I'll look for them" Sam said to her seriously. Carol had tears in her eyes.

"Thank you, Sam" Carol hugged Sam, causing her to flinch back in surprise. Sam watched as Carol ran and jumped a fence. In Carol's eyes Sam was a hero. She was risking her life for people she doesn't remember and thinks she doesn't know. Sam headed back into the room that had weapons in it. She found a duffle bags under the tables. She grabbed two and stuffed weapons on them. She stopped when she came across a samurai sword. The head ache she had before came back. She fell to the floor as she got a flashback.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Sam, come on. He made his choice"

Michonne.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Michonne" she whispered as she stood up. She was the woman of the long hair locks. Sam stood up from where she sat on the floor. She felt slightly dizzy. She left the building when she finished getting what she needed. She looked around for the woman or the man from earlier, but there were only walkers. She sighed and jumped the fence Carol did what felt like hours ago. All she had to do was catch up to her.

Carol walked slowly, tired from a few hours. She didn't know if the others were alive or dead. She kept walking until she heard voices.

"Rick, it's over" the voice sounded familiar. She kept walking till she saw a group of people. As she got near she almost cried. Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Carl, and Michonne stood there.

"Rick?" her voice broke as she approached them. Daryl's heart stopped at the sound of her voice. His head snapped towards her. He rushed towards her and pulled her into a hug. He had tears in his eyes a he hugged her. He had his best friends back. All he needed was his girl. Daryl pulled away from the hug and stood back as Rick walked up to Carol.

"Sofia?" Carol asked worried. Rick only shook his head. They hadn't seen her since the prison.

"You did all of this?" Rick asked confused. Carol shock her head as she cried.

"No, Sam was with me" She looked at Daryl, who looked up at her.

"Sam?" his voice broke. She was so near him, but they still can't find each other.

"She stayed back to look for you guys" Carol looked at the ground.

"We have to go back for her" Glenn said. This moment seemed so familiar to them. It was like when they escaped from Woodbury with Merle.

"I have to tell you something before you go" Carol looked at both Daryl and Glenn with a sad look.

"What?" they both asked, worried.

"She-" she didn't get to finish. Leaves started rustling behind them. They all turned to the direction it came from. They expected a walker or someone from terminus, but it wasn't it was someone else.

"Carol?" the painfully familiar voice asked. Sam walked up to them with a confused look on her face. Daryl and Glenn froze at the voice. Daryl's heart felt like it stopped beating.

"Rick? Michonne?" Sam asked with a hint of a smile. She looked around to all the unfamiliar faces.

"Sam?" Daryl asked in disbelief. He slowly started walking to her.

"Daryl" Carol tried stopping him. He only walked pass her, towards Sam. His walking turned into a sprint. He pulled her face to his, kissing the lips he missed so much. He pulled away when he felt his cheeks wet. He thought she was the one who was crying, but she only had a cold confused expression on her face. His cheeks were stained with tears.

"I love you" he tried kissing her again, but she pulled away. His heart broke at her cold eyes. But what broke him even more was what came out of her mouth.

"Who are you?"

-I feel like a horrible person.. I'm sorry! :c I cried when I finished writing this.