~9.75 Extra extra {short af} chapter~

~°~

~°~

Plump rosy lips. Tousled brown hair. Half closed moon eyes. Honey like voice. Those words were used by Hoseok to describe his younger brother. (HAhAHaA YeS WHy nOt sUFFer tWice AS MucH WItH AddinG ANotHER JunG). He was an opposite. Someone who was popular among the ladies of the underworld. He lures them in with his sweet voice and personality but to only break their hearts with his cold and rushed words. An art of a siren he would say.

His brother was there for the first time in three hundred years. His visit caught the devil in surprise. Out of all the times he had in this world, his brother decided to visit just when things were about to go south.

"I was expecting a warm welcome, dear brother." The younger devil smirked, "Hoped to take a glance at your new wife as well. Where is she?"

"This is not the right time Yoonoh." (omigosh I feel like using Jaehyun's real name is just like Jungkook's Jeongguk sksksks)

"When is the right time?" Yoonoh asked, taking a sip from his drink. He stood up from his seat and walked towards the balcony, which had a great view of the underworld. "After you took the crown, things have been going not in the way they should have."

Hoseok followed his brother and placed a hand on his left shoulder. "Sometimes I wish to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls. Repeatedly just because you are always plotting to take my position."

Yoonoh frowned. "Did you politely say that you want to hit me with a brick?"

Hoseok grinned and leaned against the wall, watching the lost souls in the dark sky.

"Fate brought me here to help my brother." Yoonoh spoke again. "You may start you tragic story now, I'm all ears." He softly said, devoting his full attention to Hoseok.

After finding out the truth, Yoonoh left a sigh. "That's what you get for being a troublesome child. Didn't mother ever told you not to declare a random war against an angel king?"

As soon as those words left Yoonoh's lips,

Hoseok was already holding a brick.

●●●

Not a serious chapter but I want to introduce you guys my future husband- I mean Hoseok's brother

Not a serious chapter but I want to introduce you guys my future husband- I mean Hoseok's brother. I wanted to do that for a long time but didn't know when to do it. Serious stuff will start in chapter 10 and then there will be only a few chapters left until the end hehehe.

 Serious stuff will start in chapter 10 and then there will be only a few chapters left until the end hehehe