*Chapter 12*

Yoongi's P.O.V

I walked into school late, as usual and went to find my class. I knocked on the door and entered. Before everyone would stare at me but now they had gotten used to it, even the teacher ignored me and went on talking about physics or something.

I was seating behind Jungkook who wasted no time in turning around, not one bit interested in the lesson.

"So, are you going to practice today?"

"There's practice today?" I saw him roll his eyes before lazily nodding.

"Right...Yeah, I'll go"

"Cool" The boy turned around and I rested my head on my arms and drifted off to sleep.

A hard smack on my woke me up. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and squinted them, trying to adjust to the light. I finally made out Jungkook's face and grabbed my stuff.

"What time is it?"

"It's lunch, sleepy face, come on"

"Already?" I stand up and follow Jungkook into the cafeteria, sitting at our usual table, next to Namjoon.

"Sup, Yoongz"

"Hey. So how did it go with that girl the other day, Nam?" I ask as I open my water bottle and take a sip.

"Oh it was good"

"Good? What? No details? No nothing?" I asked curious as to why did Namjoon seemed so quiet about all of this.

"Nah, there's nothing to say really, you know just the usual" Namjoon coughed and got up. "I gotta go, I want to talk with the coach before we go to English" 

I watched him leave and shrugged.  I didn't believe anything he said but I didn't push it, I looked at Jungkook who was very focused on his phone.

"What 'you doing?"

"I'm texting Hoseok, he says that he's not eating lunch with us today, he's staying with carrot face" I heard him groan and join him.

"He never eats with us anymore" Jungkook swipes his tongue inside his mouth, his usual sign of annoyance. In the past few weeks, rare were the times Hoseok would eat with us, I wished he'd ditch Jimin more often but at least we still got to see him during practice.  I looked around, I saw another person who seemed bothered by the two love bird's new love for each other. 

"Hey, look at Taehyung" I say as I nudged Jungkook. Taehyung was currently looking at Jimin and Hoseok's table and around the cafeteria. I'm guessing he didn't know where to sit, so I got up and headed towards him.

"Hey, Taehyung"

"Oh hi, Yoongi. I'm sorry about what happened the other day with Jungkook, I hope I didn't cause trouble"

"No, don't worry. We actually wanted to ask you to come eat with us"

"Oh no, it's okay"

"Taehyung, you have no one to eat lunch with, come on" After a quick hesitation, Taehyung followed me to my table and sat next to me, opposite to Jungkook. I could sense the brunette was nervous being around Jungkook, so I nudged him and motionned towards Taehyung.

"Oh um hi Taehyung"

"H-hi Jungk-kook" I chuckled at the other's stutter, this was going to be fun.

Twenty minutes later, the bell rang and we all stood up, throwing away our trash and made our way to the classroom. 

"So Taehyung, do you know if Jimin and Hoseok are dating now?" I asked casually. 

"Well actually Jimin called me yeste-Hey!!" Taehyung jumped before turning around, his finger pointing at Jungkook. "What the fuck, Jungkook!" 

I looked at Taehyung who was red of anger? And back at Jungkook who had both hands in the air and a mischievous smirk.

"What happened?" I asked looking at the pair.

"He grabbed my butt!" 

"Really Kook?" I roll my eyes at Jungkook.

"Yeah but can you blame me? His ass is so perky I couldn't help myself" I saw him laugh and roll my eyes even harder.

"Sorry Tae, come on" I grab his arm and drag him to class.

"Is he going to go back to how he was with me before??"

"No, Tae. Come on, you've seen he's not all bad boy right?" At that moment I heard a loud noise and turned around.

"Come on loser, get up" Jungkook was towering over some nerd, who was lying on the floor, his books scattered all over the hall. I saw Jungkook grab him by the collar, ready to punch and so I stepped in.

"Jungkook, let him go. Now" My voice was stern and cold. I hated it when he was like this.

"Fine" He groaned and threw the boy back down as I smacked his coconut head and looked at Taehyung.

"So, not a bad boy huh?" I roll my eyes and heard him snicker as he walked away leaving me at the entrance of the classroom with Jungkook.

"Yoongz, why do you constantly stop me? You know I need to punch something once in a while" Jungkook said.

"You can punch something that's not a student"

"Whatever"

We entered the room and sat down together, I tried to find Taehyung and found him sitting behind another student, texting on his phone. The teacher came in and started talking about chemistry making me instantly yawn and feel sleepy. I vaguely tried to fight the sleepiness that seemed to take over me but the little interest I had in this class was too overwhelming and I ended up  spending the rest of the day sleeping in every class.

Third P.O.V

When the bell rang waking up Yoongi, he exited his class along with Taehyung,  and Jungkook exited the geography classroom, not even waiting for either Jimin nor Hoseok whom had shared this class with them. They kept on talking, heading out of the building they all hated so much.

"So do you two have practice?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah" The ravenette answered. "Oh look there's Jimin and Hoseok" Jungkook pointed towards the two teenagers, making his friends look at them as well as Hoseok leaned in and kissed Jimin before waving goodbye and walking towards his friends.

"I guess that's my cue, bye guys"

"Bye kid"

"Goodbye, Taehyung" Jungkook waved goodbye, surprising both Yoongi and Taehyung, who smiled at him before joining Jimin.

"Since when do you two hang out with Taehyung?"

"Since when you go kiss Jimin?" Yoongi immediately fired back taking Hoseok aback.

"Uh since a few days ago when I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said yes"

"Good for you man" Jungkook patted him on the shoulder. 

Hoseok looked at Yoongi expecting him to say something but the mint haired boy looked at him in the eyes not saying a word. The awkward silence was broken when a red sports car stopped in front of them.

"Hey, Nam"

"Come on guys, let's head to practice"

"Let's go, let's go" Hoseok clapped in his hands and the three boys stepped into the car and took off, passing by Jimin and Taehyung who were walking next to each other, both smiling and laughing.