*Chapter 13*

Four months had gone by and Jimin and Hoseok were the perfect couple, the would never fight, were always together, they loved and took care of each other. The only grey cloud in their perfect romance was how in those four months Jimin had distanced himself a lot from Taehyung and so the boy had started to hang out more and more with the boys of BTS, even Namjoon. He had discovered they were not as bad as he thought, Jungkook had even stopped groping him, well he would still grab his ass once in a while but Taehyung had stopped telling him off. 

But even after all that,  the brunette still missed his best friend. The orange haired boy would talk with Taehyung in the few classes where they sat together but other than that the two best friends hardly even spoke anymore. It was true that they would all be at the same place same time from time to time, mostly practice but the six boys would never hang out all together. 

++++

Tonight the air was cold, the night was dark and the park was empty except for one boy sitting on a park bench. At first glance you would simply see a boy sitting but if you would get closer you would see his quivering lips, shivering body, puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. Against all odds another boy walked by the park and saw him and immediately ran up to him, lifting his chin up, the boy recognized the brunette.

"Taehyung?? What are you doing here?" Jungkook took Taehyung's hands in his. "Jesus you're freezing, you shouldn't be here alone and dressed like that"

The boy was wearing a simple sweat shirt and no scarf or beanie or anything to protect him from the cold. Worried due of the lack of response from the brunette, the boy took a closer look at his friend.

"Hey, Taehyung? Answer me, Taehyung!" Lightly slapping him, the boy finally got a reaction from the brunette, who looked up at the boy in front of him.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" 

His voice was low and weak, his body fell on the side but Jungkook caught him in time. Picking him up bridal style, Jungkook hurriedly drove him back to his own house not knowing where Taehyung lived.

Ringing the doorbell, Jungkook waited for his mother to open the door and barged in.

"Jungkook, what is happening? Who is this boy?" His mother touched Taehyung's face before quickly retrieving her hand.

"He's ice cold. Lay him on the couch and grab some blankets, but don't let him fall asleep." Mrs. Jeon went to boil some water while her son covered the shivering teenager with some blankets.

"God Taehyung, what's gotten into you?" Jungkook whispered as he sat on the carpet next to the brunette.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't m-mean to b-bother y-you" The boy weakly spoke in between shivers and clashing teth.

"Shh, it's okay. You're not bothering me" 

Mrs. Jeon came back with some hot tea.

"Here, make him drink this and when he gets better, you can let him sleep" Mrs. Jeon took her son aside where the young boy couldn't hear them. "Who is he??"

"Kim Taehyung, a friend from school"

"Can I trust you with him?" 

"Of course, I'll take care of him tonight and send him home tomorrow morning" Jungkook assured.

"Alright then" Mrs. Jeon seemed a bit more relieved but still weary. "Goodnight, Kookie" 

"Night mom, love you" Mrs. Jeon looked at the boy one last time before walking up the stairs and going to sleep. 

Looking to the couch, Jungkook sighed and madehi way back towards Taehyung. His lips were still a light shade of purple, which contrasted with his pink nose who were the same color as his fingers who weakly held up the cup to his lips. 

Feeling bad, the ravenette took the cup and helped the other drink slowly, his hand wrapped around Taehyung's, a shiver running down his spine from how cold they still were. 

"What were you doing out there? You could've frozen to death"

"I w-was think-king about J-Jimin. We h-haven't been t-talking much l-lately and I m-miss him" Jungkook cocked an eyebrow as a wave of sadness rush over him, he wasn't used to the feeling.

"I'm sorry Tae, I know he's your best friend but next time can you try to think about all this in bed or even the shower?" Taehyung weakly chuckled but Jungkook sighed. "You need to sleep, come on" 

The brunette nodded before closing his eyes, easily falling asleep. Jungkook stayed some more next to the brunette, raking his hand through his hair, observing his beautiful features. Another sigh escaped his lips as he picked up Taehyung, laying him in his own bed before changing into pajamas and going to sleep on the couch.