Chapter IV

JEDI'S POV

We got in the jeep,the whole day she hasn't been normal. As in normal, she hasn't been sarcastic and rude, she's just kinda quiet. Forest would always oppose me in every way she could possibly think of. She would always fire back

"Where to?" I asked her looking at her. She was honestly one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Her long blond hair fell over her face but it still couldn't hold back her rays of beauty. Her big beautiful gray blue eyes held me captive like a prisoner. There was no way I could ever looked away from them, there way nothing that would ever make me want to look away from her.

"Don't know." she whispered still looking out the window. I hated getting the cold shoulder from her for reasons that I don't think I could actually explain.

"Park?" I asked her but she didn't say anything. I sighed starting the jeep and drove out the school parking. I kept driving till we got to the park. I got out and so did she. We were walking down the path.

"Forest?" I asked her, she was being way too quiet.

"What?" she asked.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her stopping and stepping in front of her small frame.

"Nothing, everything just peachy." she said about to walk away from me.

"Come on, Forest, what's up." I asked placing my arms on her hips so she doesn't walk away.

"I said nothing" she said crossing her arms on her chest making her boobs look larger.

"Please tell me." I whispered, I didn't like it when she was like this. She didn't say anything, she just kept looking around.

"Forest" I whinnied bending my head down a little so I was closer to her.

"Just leave it Jedi." she complained.

"No I'm not going just leave it." I answered.

"Why not!" she yelled getting pissed.

"Because something wrong and you're not telling me!" I yelled back. I was trying to hold back my angry but she always found a way to strike every nerve in me. There was just something about her that made all my emotions run on overdrive.

"I don't have to tell you anything!" she yelled trying to push me off her.

"Whats going on here?" I turned around and saw some older women with her grand children.

"Noth-" Forest cut me off by screaming.

"Help! Please! He's trying to make me do things that I don't want to do!!" she yelled moving around in my arms. The women looked panicked and the kids had no idea what was going on. I covered her mouth and smiled at the older women.

"My girlfriend is a jokester." I said sending her a smile, she still didn't look like she was happy with my answer. I just started walking away and Forest started laughing.

"Why did you do that?" I asked racing my fingers through my hair.

"It was funny" she answered through her laughs.

"So are you going to tell me what's bugging you?" I asked her sitting us down on the bench.

"Uh" It looked like she was thinking about it but I know I'll have to push more for an answer from her.

"Nope" she answered.

"Come on don't be like this!" I pulled her closer to me.

"Don't be like what? a bitch?!" she asked getting up and walking away. Then it clicked, she's pissed at me because I called her a bitch. Idiot... I ran after her but she heard me and started to walking faster, well more like running. I ran after her, she wasn't that fast. I couldn't stop so I ran right into her sending us both to the ground. I sat on top of her pinning her arms as she tried to get away.