Chapter VIII

I woke up to my obnoxious phone ringing. I groaned and flipped over picking it up. Who in the right mind would be calling at this time of the morning. The sun wasn't even up yet and the moon still held the sky.

"Hello?" I asked without looking at the caller id.

"Forest! I've been calling you all morning." I heard Jedi's voice on the other line of the phone.

"Why?" I asked as I set up in my bed, running my fingers through my messy hair.

"The plane leaves in 2 hours, I'm coming to pick you up now." Jedi said then he hung up.My eyes widen with relaztion, we leave for Hawaii today for his sister's wedding. I sighed and got up to take a shower. When I got out I walked out to my room to see Jedi laying on my bed playing some game on my phone.

"Knocking would be nice." I told him pulling the towel around me closer.

"Oh hey" he said then he looked up at me smirking. His brown eyes made their way down my body as if he was trying to memorize every single angle of it.

"Close your eyes I need to change." I demanded him as I walked away to my closet.

"Do I have to?" he asked giving me the puppy dog look.

"Yes." I yelled throwing a pillow at him. He mumbled something but I'm not really sure what. Jedi laid down and with his face in my pillow. I changed into a tank top and some shorts not really bothering to actually look nice. I wanted to be comfortable on the plane ride.

"You can open your eyes." I said looking over at Jedi. He flipped himself over and looked at me. I walked over to the mirror, pulling my hair back into a ponytail.

"Are you all packed?" Jedi asked me I nodded. I was about to pick up my bag but he grabbed it before I could.

"Thanks." I said then I grabbed my phone and slipped it in his pocket.

"Can't you put that in your purse or something?" he asked me not it wasn't like he actually minded. He just needed to push some of your buttons.

"I'm not bringing a purse." I told me and opened the door and he walked out bring my things to the jeep.

"Bye mom!" I yelled but she ran out and gave me a huge hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much." she said kissing me on the cheek.

"I'll miss you too, but it's only for a 10 days." I told her. She was being a little dramatic. But I would miss her too. Neither of us have been apart from each other longer than a few days or so. I let go of her and wrapped my arms around my little brother even if he protested.

"I'll miss you too." I said as I messed up his hair but he only glared at me.

"Stop Forest!" He groaned trying to fix it but it only made me smile. I will miss them.

"Okay be safe, don't trust strangers and don't leave Jedi's side okay." she said.

"Okay mom." I said kissing her cheek and getting in the jeep.

"You heard her, don't leave my side." he said giving me a look.

"Whatever." I said turning on the radio. We got to the airport, and met up with his parents.

"You're finally here" his mom said giving me a hug. We walked through security and everything like that, then boarded the plane. It seemed to take forever but soon we were on the plane. My seat was next to the window. I sat down and Jedi sat down next to me.

"Hey Forest." he said placing an arm around me.

"Hi." I answered looking up at him, he looked down at me smiling.