*Chapter 23*

Breathing deeply, Yoongi knocked twice on the wooden door, silently hoping it wouldn't open, but much to his misery, the door opened and a smiling Jimin appeared. His smile however was soon replaced by shock and parted lips.

"Yoongi. I didn't think I'd see you"

"Is this a bad time?"

"No no, it's fine. Why are you here?" The teenager fiddled with the rings on his fingers, not knowing what to say or more like ashamed of saying what he came here to say.

"I know you and Hoseok broke up and I'm sorry. I know you two loved each other"

"Oh. Yeah we did, but there's not much we could've done anyway" Yoongi could sense Jimin was being distant and much more quiet than usual.

"Are you okay?"

"I am, I mean I'm still very sad but Hoseok and I had barely been seeing each other lately, he had created this big hole between us, I guess it's helped me moved on. Sort of"

"Yeah" More silence and tension settled between the two boys. "I um wanted to see if maybe we could watch a movie or something, I thought you could use some company. I don't know" A small smile finally lightened Jimin's face.

"Sure, come on in" Smiling awkwardly, Yoongi came in, taking off his shoes.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Water, please" The younger nodded and left to the kitchen, coming back soon with a glass of water.

"You know you can sit on the couch, you don't have to stand up all the time" Yoongi nodded before awkwardly sitting straight on the couch, Jimin coming to sit next to him, turning the TV on.

"Are you okay, Yoongi? You seem different?"

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"If you say so" The movie started playing and both boys were very focused, but there was still an awkward tension.

"Jimin, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, hyung"

"Why are you like that?"

"Like what hyung?"

"Distant. Are you afraid I'm going to say or do something?"

"No, hyung, everything's fine" Jimin tried to smile to see if he could fool the other.

"Don't take me for a fool Jimin, please"

"Hoseok told me you had feelings for me" Jimin deadpanned making the other choke on his saliva.

"He what?"

"Is it true?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure yet" A faint giggle could be heard coming from Jimin.

"Okay hyung, now no more awkward behavior from you and no more distant Jimin, okay?" Yoongi chuckled at the other's cuteness before returning his gaze on the movie, but soon after, a hand was placed on his arm, lifting it up and put back down. Jimin had stuck himself to Yoongi's body, his face resting on the other's shoulder.

"Jimin, you just found out I have feelings for you, why are you doing this?"

"Think about it hyung, it's not that hard" Jimin giggled.

"If you're playing with me it's not funny" Yoongi declared, getting up from the couch, Jimin slightly falling when the other removed himself.

"Yoongi, don't be an idiot" The elder stopped mid track.

"What did you just say?"

"Sit down, please" Yoongi reluctantly sat down next to the orange haired boy.

"I like you, hyung and I know you do too. I know it was you that left the letter in my locker. And I know I shouldn't because my boyfriend just left three weeks ago me but I can't help it. You're special hyung and I can't let anyone else have you and I know you're not happy, I can see it in your eyes, but I can make you happy or at least try. Please hyung, let me try and make you happy"

"You're right, I am not happy, but you know what, you have made me see that being happy is a beautiful thing. You are always so happy, you may not be perfect but you are happy and free. You're not trapped into a world of misery and loneliness, a world where you have stopped smiling but no one has noticed. A world where your poisoned thoughts are the only conversation you have, and no one is saving you fand you end up being prisoner of yourself. Being so alone and unhappy that you think you will never smile an honest smile again." Tears formed in Jimin's eyes.

"I can make you smile hyung. I know I can" Jimin took Yoongi's hand into his tiny one, drawing circles on it.

"Jimin, you already have" A few tears ran down the boy's face.

"I know you've been hurt, and I know you're in pain. I've seen you're bruised knuckles, scared forearms and slashed wrists. I know you're not okay, no one noticed how sad and lost you are, but I have, so please, let me help you. Together we can be happy. You won't ever have to hurt yourself again because I've noticed, I've noticed your cry for help and I'm here now. And I'm not letting you go hyung, I'm not" With teary eyes Yoongi looked into Jimin's angelic ones, they were full of hope, so sincere.

"If you want me, I'm here Jimin. It's true, I have loved you for so long and it was painful seeing you with someone else. But if you truly mean everything you said then please, don't let me go, Jimin."

"I won't hyung. I promise you" Yoongi's hand traced Jimin's cheeks softly.

"It's you, you were my missing piece on the path to happiness"

"I'm here now hyung, and we'll get there together"

Closing his eyes, Yoongi rested his forehead on Jimin's, his hands snaked around the boy's waist bringing him closer until their lips were only a few inches away. Jimin decided to clear that distant, gently pressing his lips onto Yoongi's soft pink ones in a slow, gentle kiss.

"Hyung, I mean it when I say I love you, please believe me"

"I believe you Jimin" Bringing him even closer, Yoongi's hands wrapped protectively around the younger's waist, his head on top of the other's as he placed a kiss on his soft hair making the other smile and snuggle closer, loving how safe he felt in the other's arms.

"I love you too Jimin"

------------------------------

So here's the final chapter!! I may do more but 'm not sure. I am thinking about writing another story about Vkook's story, still not sure but thank you to everyone who read it!

-Dari

Edit:

I think I'll do an end chapter, give it a clean end.

Edit pt2: I do realize the moral of this story isn't that good, and that I may shouldn't have done it quite like I did it, and I kind of want to re-write it completely but then it would really become an entirely different story and I don't know if it's worth it or if I should just leave it like so? 

I also want to point out that I wrote this story yeears ago so don't be afraid to read my more recent stories. They're way better.