Eden and the signing donuts

Before yall scream at me for not taking my time this was almost done the ending is not the best and is super short but enjoy
_______________________________________

Ritchie and Brandon walked over to Michael Silver and Dream joining them. "So the island is being worked on now" Ritchie informed them. Brandon gave a small nod still tired from being knocked out by Ritchie. Bri looked over “take it that it was not fun being knocked out?” she asked and Brandon nodded. “Why don’t we walk around see what shops are open?” Ritchie offered. The other nodded and they began to walk around the town greeting some people. 

They were at a shop when some people passed talking about singing donuts. Brandon looked over at Ritchie. “What could they be on about?” He asked his twin. Ritchie shrugged showing he knew just a much as his brother. They walked out of the shop Ritchie holding a donut while Michael had a cinnamon roll. 

Bri looked at them before walking off. “What?” Ritchie asked as she walked away from them. “Nothing can we just find out what this talk is about?” she asked turning to face them. They all nodded and walked off trying to find what the people were talking about. “Wait I think I hear someone singing” Silver told them. 

They all stopped and listen they could hear the singing. They could just barely hear the sound of singing. “How odd” Michael said there were a few yeah’s after that. They walked till they saw a stand with Eden making donuts that were somehow singing. “Eden?” Michael asked not wanting to believe his eyes. 

Eden turned to them smiling “Ah so you five are here now?” he asked, turning his head to the side to one side. “What are you doing here?” Michael asked after getting out of his shock. "Well can't I have a bit of fun and make signing donuts?" Eden asked them. Michael glared at him “You dare say that after all you have done?” he hissed. The guild leaders looked at each other knowing that tone. He had gone into Mommy Michael mood which might not end to hot for Eden. 

Michael stormed over and slapped Eden so hard his head went to the side. “You should have not messed with my friends” Michael hissed at him. Eden raised and hand to his face and looked at Michael. “Um” was Eden could say because he was in pure shock. Michael glared at him hate clear in his eyes. Eden backed away knowing better than to push any more buttons. 

Eden took off the donuts disappeared when he left leaving the guild leaders confused. “Um what just happened?” Silver asked as Ritchie calmed Michael down. “Michael went into Mommy Michael mood and slapped Eden who can make anything he wants” Brandon told them getting to the point. Silver and Bri nodded “Ok then” They said in unsion. 

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it I know it was bad but I am working on a new now warning it might turn dark