A/N

So that was made by screaming and I have no clue what the picture should be so why not that. Anway I have a few things I want to say I am working on a part to of a small Au in a way yes.  But it might take me a bit because I am trying to think of what to do with it. I feel like it might deal with more after shock for Brandon mainly. So there might be alot of time skips and it might be short but I am still trying away. I have ships I will work on I do have a plan with David and Mario being shipped but you have to give me a chance. Also I would like to point out that Drew and Shador need some love but not sure what to do with them.

So I do have a important question and I mean its kinda big. If I made a story were it was about Lunas past and then also with the Dragon slayer family how would yall feel like it would be one-shots but yall could request on it. And I would try to think of something with the plot. You can bring ships but it has to stay PG or PG 13. Also I might bring in Abellona. Or Bell for short who is a ghost Dragon.

Well make sure to comment down below what you think and know your all great. I am working hard to get the story out.

Also this one might take longer I got grounded so the only time I can upload in school so be patient. But love yall and have a good day or night.