Reapers funeral

Hehe so I know FTO is ending very soon but that does not mean I won't try to do the request I was given. I may try and work on one then another I won't say what they are because I don't know what one I will do first but this is a part two of Reapers death sorry if its not the best.

_______________________________________

Ritchie stood next to Brandon looking over the funeral. Michael stood next to the newcomer who they had yet to truly meet.The guilds stood around talking to each other in hushed tones. Bri was a few feet away from Ritchie and Brandon. “The Grandmaster would like to talk to the guild leaders after the funeral” Bri told them softly. Brandon and Ritchie nodded and looked back over the guilds. The Wandering Coins stood close to Reapers body looking over at the guild leader sadness clear in their eyes. 

Ritchie glanced at Michael and saw him saying something to the boy. The boy nodded and walked over to the guild. Michael walked over and joined the other three. “Its sad to see an old friend of ours go just like that not even able to put up a fight” Michael told them. Brandon nodded “Yeah it was so sudden we didn’t even see the killer” Ritchie muttered. Michael nodded looked over at all the guilds. The Grandmaster had just joined them now and walked over to the guild leaders. “I believe we are ready to start?” Jonathan asked them. They all nodded and walked to their places on the stands with The Grandmaster at the mic frist. 

Jonathan looked over all the guilds. “I am sad to say today we gather here to honor and moran over the lost of the great guild leader Reaper of the wondering Coins” Jonathan spoke into the mic. The guilds looked up at him silently. “I shall pass this on to the guild leaders to say what they want to” Jonathan stepped away from the mic and looked to the sides waiting for who would come up first. Brandon glanced at the others before he stepped down and walked up to the mic. “Reaper was a good friend of ours who helped my brother and me see the error of our ways. If it had not been for him then when we got out of Jail we may have gone back to are dark ways. Thanks to him we were able to control our powers and keep in control of our own bodies” Brandon told them. His tone held a great sadness in it. He stepped away and joined back at his brother's side. Michael walked over and stopped and turned to face the crowd. “Reaper was a great friend of mine. He helped me see that things can not be helped with something happened. He was a great person to go to when you need to find something out.” Michael told them he had a sad smile at the thought. 

He looked over the guilds before he walked away and let Ritchie step up to the mic. “Reaper was a great friend of mine. He was able to help me and my brother train once we were set free. He even was able to help us start up our own guild and gets the rights for it.” Ritchie looked down and walked back to his brother's side. Bri walked forward and stood at the mic tears could be seen in her eyes ever so slightly. “Reaper was a close friend of mine. He fought along side me and my guild mates many times. It is thanks to him me and Lo’Pho were able to get away from a fight. I am sad to hear that he died to someone who just stabbed him and did not have a fair fight” Bri said she stepped away and Jonathan stepped up. 

He looked over the guilds once more. “I thank you for coming and may Reaper rest in peace. I ask that all the guilds take time to grieve over this day and let the news sink in” He asked them before stepping away from the mic. The guilds stood silently and walked up to Reapers body say their goodbyes before leaving.  Once they cleared out the only ones left was the boy who had a dark gray panda hat and dark gray mask along with the guild leaders and Jonathan. The boy walked over and stood next to Michael who he seemed to be ok with out of them all. “Why did you ask that we stay after?” Ritchie asked him. Jonthan looked at Ritchie before looking at Michael. “Thats a questions you want to ask Michael he asked for me to call this” Jonthan told  him. 

All eyes turned to Micheal and the boy who seemed not to enjoy the sudden attention. "This is Sliver he is a member of the wandering coins and the closest person to Reaper other than me and Ritchie" Michael told them. The others nodded and watched silently. "He may be able to help us solve the muder of Reaper" Michael told them. "If you trust him then alright" Brandon spoke up breaking the silence the others nodded once more agreeing with Brandon. Michael nodded "I trust him to help us" Micheal told them. "Ok then I guess it would be best if you guys went back to your guilds today is a day of grieving and we don't want to worry anyone" Bri spoke up. They all nodded and spilt up heading off on their own aways. The Grandmaster stood there and watched them leave. "Well Reaper old pal it's a shame to here you died but it's all for the greater good" Jonathan said smiling and he walked away. 

_______________________________________

This is a lot shoter than most because I am bad with part two I am sorry. But I hope y'all enjoyed it.