Small AU in a way

Hehe hope y'all enjoy this it took a good bit to make but I am pleased with it it.
_______________________________________

    Brandon opened his eyes he was a little hungry. He knew he had placed down some cookies and went to go get them. “I don’t see why a few cookies would hurt” Brandon murmured to himself before heading to his tent. Brandon stopped and looked up seeing a person who looked like Jakey. He stopped and turned to them and flew up landing in front of him. "Ah Jakey" he greeted the male who stopped when Brandon had landed. 

*time skip to after the talk but this one is different* 

Brandon looked around seeing that the other Jakey had left. He walked over and got some cookies to eat. He sat down and began to eat when the world seemed to grow blurry. He blinked trying to clear his vision. Sleep seemed to be crawling up on him. His body began to grow very by the second. There was a soft sound of footsteps behind him. 

He turned around and stood up facing the person behind him. The person behind him was burrly and hard to see but he could tell a few things out. He was wearing black with with red trim. “So you are one of the twins?” the person asked him. “Who are you?”Brandon asked the strange person. “Aww so you don’t remember me?” The person asked coming closer to Brandon who backed away from the person. 

Brandon glared at the person “You should not mess with me or my brother and you are brave to mess with me now” Brandon told him moving so if the person tried to attack he could block or attack back. “You really think you could take me on in the state you are in?” the person now stopped in front of Brandon lifting his chin up. Brandon looked up meeting the eyes and knew who it was the moment they locked eyes. “Eden” He breathed trying to stay up as sleep pulled him down harder. Eden smiled at him but it held no warmth like his brothers would hold when he smiled. 

Brandon kicked his leg out hitting Eden back and took this as a chance to run. He took off still fighting with sleep not willing to go under. He could hear the sound of footsteps behind him as they chased him, Brandon looked back as saw Eden chasing after him he turned trying to take a different route. He was not paying attention and tripped over a root making him fall down. He hit the ground hard giving Eden time to catch up to him. 

Brandon rolled over looking up at Eden who stood over him. He locked eyes with Eden again but this time sleep would not let him move. “They will find me once they know something is up” Brandon told him before he was pulled under. Eden looked down at Brandon shaking his head. “I doubt they will be able to find you” He murmured before picking Brandon up. 

*Three days after he was taken* 

Ritchie sighed putting his head on his hands. Brandon had been gone for three days like he had said but was not back yet. "Where are you Brother?" He asked aloud while looking at the ceiling. There was a knock on the office door. "Come in" he called looking at the door. Kit was the one entered and stopped at the door way. "Um Michael and Silver asked you to meet them at Michael office" Kit told him. Ritchie nodded and got up from his chair. "Thank you Kit" he told her she nodded and walked out of the office. Ritchie looked over at his brothers empty chair one last time before he walked out. 

*When Ritchie met with the other* 

Ritchie walked into Micheal’s office seeing Michael, Bri, and Sliver already there. All three looked over when they heard the door open and close. "Ah Ritchie glad you could make it is Brandon coming later?" Michael greeted his friend. Ritchie was quiet for a moment before responding "I don't know when he is getting back he left saying he would be gone for three days now" Ritchie voice held no happiness like normal. The other three looked at each other worry clear in their eyes. "Let's give him one more day before we worry" Bri offered. Ritchie nodded "Didn't you call me and my brother here for a reason?" Ritchie asked trying to change the subject. Michael nodded "ah yes I do we need to talk about the whole attack but it might be best to wait till Brandon is back" Michael explained. They nodded and got ready to leave till they heard a laugh that made them freeze.