Chapter 2: Fighting

Hanns' POV.
"How could you do such a thing, father?" I snarled viciously.

"They aren't worthy of their title anymore, son," my father replied sickenly calmly.

"What are we going to do to find another Gamma?"

"Go to your room. Leave the work to the Alpha."

"I am the Alpha, Dad!"

"We will not have any female Gamma, unless she is the mate to our male Gamma. This pack is run by males. The females are for breeding more men and a few women. The new women are for the next generation of us to breed."

"You make me sick."

I turned and stormed away. I hate the way he thinks. I hate the way he makes Haylee look like she's useless. I hate the way he'd treat her since we were pups.

It's like males are superior to women. That women are just toys - puppets even - that we manipulate and play with.

Not on my turf will he treat women like that. I'm the new Alpha. This is a new era for my pack. For the women I will protect.

The males in my pack never harm the women. They know me. If I catch them harming them, oh man, you better believe I'll lose my shit.

*****

"You good, dude?" Dexter asked.

"I'm fine."

"You sure?" Jake pushed.

"Yes."

"Really? 'Cause you've been kinda moody after your talk with Dad," Jace commented. I snarled at that.

"I'm fine. Okay? I'm fine. Just let it go."

"And now he's Elsa," Dex muttered.

"And I'll freeze you to death if you keep calling me the all famous ice queen, Dexter," I threatened.