The Awkwardness and the stares

Hayleigh POV

I didn't regret yesterday night, I regretted that I did it with my best friends cousin, who I only just met and we did it twice.

"Hayleigh, where was you yesterday?" Nieve asked when we were in my bedroom. We plan to stay in my house for the rest of today. "Did you leave the house."

"No, I drank to much and I knew I did so I went to bed." I hurried with my answer going to the on suite bathroom.

"Briellah, did you see Braedon go off. Didn't see him either all night." Nieve didn't know how to leave it alone. Briellah don't say anything was on my face as I walked out of the bathroom to my bed.

We asked Nieve to go downstairs and get us drinks and things to eat so I can talk to Briellah.

"I was the one that initiated everything between me and Braedon last night. I told him I want hik to have sex with me. I then want him to do it again in the morning."

"You did it twice." Briellah looked at me in shock. Knowing her for a long time, I knew she would talk straight about how many times I did it.

"Not the point. I forced him. I knew he was trying to talk to me he could have sex with me so I just went straight for the kill." I said picking up my clothes. "He just wanted to talk even I knew that you was planning stuff with you. Don't do that face, you can't laugh."

"Hayleigh, come on, you will never fall in love with him, really, won't you." Briellah was nervous for my answer. I knew that I will never fall for Braedon. Nothing will make me do it.

"You really think that I will fall for him. I was the one that wanted to do it even if I was drunk." I walked to the door and opened it to Nieve stood there trying to open the door. "Shut up now."

"Why are you trying to shut up Briellah?" She put the try on the desk.

"Telling me about the party."

.................

Braedon POV

I lost my virginity to Hayleigh Brookes, the girl that I liked as soon as I saw her in the lunch line.

"Man, what happened yesterday?" Callum said as we were in the car driving to Starbucks. "You left and we didn't see you."

"I was sick." How was I going to get out of this conversation. "I was being sick. Fell asleep in another room."

He left it alone and thank God. Now I know that Hayleigh will not want to talk to me. I can sense this morning that she wouldn't want to talk me and I won't push her like that. I'll let her get around what happened.

"Yo, Braedon." Briellah said as she walked up to me. "Hey Callum, right, can I steal my cousin for a minute."

"Ok."

She took my arm and we walked to the corner of Starbucks. "Hayleigh is upset that she forced it. Is it true?"

"Yeah, she was being so forceful so I tried to just talk but she made the first move and then we did it." I said quickly so that I can leave the conversation.

"She told you more than she should have. Right. She was drunk but what happened this morning she was not drunk but slept with you again." Why is she talking to me about this, it is so uncomfortable to talk to me her cousin who, yes I know, slept with her best friend, of course she will want to ask me. Still uncomfortable being her cousin.

"Don't worry. I won't go and annoy her. I'll try talk to her and clear things up and that will be it but I'll give her time to clear her head. Don't worry." I held her arm and pushed her. "Can you tell her that I want to talk to her in her own time. Give her my number."