Telling the Family

Hayleigh's POV

How am I going to tell them that I am two months pregnant with Braedon's baby and we only met two months ago.

"Hayleigh are you sure. Today." Braedon was picking up all his clothes in the bedroom, I was sat on the bed folding up more of his clothes, Braedon told me to do that as he didn't want me to pick them up even when I told him I was fine.

"We need to. If we keep procrastinating then I will be getting bigger and then the questions will start." I stood up and handed him the clothes. "And talking about that, I have to but new clothes, I can't wear what I would normally wear when I have a stomach like a whale."

"Don't say that, and we can go shopping after we tell them. Is your dad going to kill me." Braedon walked up to me and smiled, I felt a little at ease and smiled back.

-----
"Braedon come on." I pulled him down the stairs. He was protesting, but I finally got him down the stairs.

Braedon outfit

Braedon outfit

Hayleigh outfit

Hayleigh outfit

Everyone was sat on the couches in the living room of Braedon's house, I wanted to make sure to do this in Braedon's house instead of mine as I want my dad to have this reality of how people actually live in houses like this but it not helping with the sour face of his when I entered the room.

"Hey mum, dad been here long." I said as we sat on the floor in front of the parents, one things that good Gabbie is in Texas so she wouldn't be doing her I told you so face.

The reason she will do that is my biological parents were 16 when they had me and she will be saying 'Apple doesn't fall far from the tree's look in her eyes darted towards my parents and I don't want to handle that today.

"Dad, be happy," I said smiling around the room, mum seemed to be happy talking to Braedon's step mum, my dad and Braedon's dad were just looking at other parts of the room.

"Want me to get you a drink Mr Brookes, Mrs Brookes. Water, juice, coffee or tea." I stood up and walked to the kitchen. Braedon following me closely.