School is hell especially when the truth comes out

Hayleigh POV

I said that I needed a week to clear my head but half an hour after messaging that I am sat in a quiet library helping Braedon learn a year of science in three hours.

"Can I ask a question?" Braedon suddenly ask me I looked up at him knowing that it wouldn't be about the work. "Do you not want Callum to date Nieve if her asked her out?"

"What? I'll be fine with it, Why?" I asked, I don't know where he got that I wouldn't let Callum and Nieve go together. "He was a douche last semester in English but it wouldn't stop me from not wanting them to date."

"Oh, he said that you wouldn't let them date. He is a it paranoid. I figured that since I have been hanging with him since I came." He drank his water and looked back at the book.

I looked at him. He was sipping on the water through a straw and writing down my notes. "Want me to get some food from the shop over there?"

"Yeah, wait," I stopped, turned and looked at him, he handed me a $5 bill and I smiled and walked away to the shop.

It still feels weird but it seems natural. Since we haven't talked about that might I haven't become extremely embarrassed and wanted to walk away. I bought some chips, cookies and buns along with juice and water. I put his $5 bill in my purse and used my card.
I walked back to him.

"You didn't need to get all this." He looked as I placed the food and drinks on the table. "Wait..."

He handed me a cookie and the juice. I was shocked I of course took them and placed them down beside me. "So have you taken the notes for this part?"

He nodded. We sat there for a while, talking about science. Eating and occasionally laughing at him making a funny English remark. "You know, British education and American education are so different."

"Yeah it took my a while to understand how to do the American way and not complaint to the teacher. I got a few detentions as I didn't understand the American way." We laughed and started to write more.

", that's for letting me do my volunteer work at your mum's school." He suddenly said, I handed him my notes and looked up at him.

"Its fine. I used to do it with Briellah but she is doing the dance classes and she has to help out at her dad's shop on a Thursday this week so I thought it wouldn't be bad." I handed him a highlighter silently and the book to the page he needed. "Do you know how to understand a special needs child. Most of them are autistic that can't handle sounds and touch. That's why my mum doing the art class so they can experience the feels and the sounds. They might cry and have a meltdown."

"My primary school has a special needs area, when I was in year 8 I asked if I could volunteer there for the special needs summer club." He said handing me back my things. "I maybe want to work with kids in the future. I can still decided I'm only 16."

"Yeah we have two more years before the teachers still it into us about college and out lives after high school." We both stood up and walked to out the books back on the shelf and to the entrance of the library.

"Thanks for helping me." He said as we stood at the side of the door to not interrupt people coming in or out.

"Well I'll see you at school." I said. We shook hands and I walked down the street to my dad's company.

Today was actually nice. He was what I thought he wasn't. Nice, happy and didn't make me feel uncomfortable.

"Good day." Alex, my dad's assistant said as I walked to his desk.

"Surprising yes." I sat down waiting for dad to finish his final meeting.

The next day