School- One more secret out

Braedon's POV

"Should we go to school?" I was walking around the bedroom finding clothes.

It has been a week since we told our parents, Hayleigh's mum Brenda are supporting, Brenda comes around with clothes and things as her dad doesn't want her in the house yet, that saying he hasn't forgiven and is still angry.

"Brae, we need to, people are just going to talk, come on." She stood up from the bed and walked to the mirror.

Braedon outfit

Braedon outfit

Hayleigh's outfit

Hayleigh's outfit.

"Ok. But they want me to not be any classes and stay in the library, they are getting me into a small study group." He picked up our backpacks, and walked to the door.

"I think my dad has got me into that study group, he doesn't want me to be in classes and I'm not mad at that, at least he is letting me go to school.

Hayleigh's POV

"Come on, that made me feel a lot better about going to school. All day in the library with me, what could be greater." He mocked as we walked down the stairs, he picked up his keys and moved to the door.

"Bye Mr and Mrs Matthews." I said as Braedon opened the door, Leila walked through the door with a container of fruit and a yogurt pot, handed them to me and smiled.

"Don't forget to eat, I am going to your parents today to talk to them." She kissed my cheek and then walked back into the kitchen.

"Bye." Braedon shouted and I closed the door. We got into the car, he started the car and I started to eat the yogurt and fruit.

"Do you think your dad will get his head around this?" He said as we was about 10 minutes away from the school. I was starting to get nervous about going to the school but I wanted to get back into the routine of school and everything before the baby.

"He was like this somehow when Gabbie moved to Texas as he thought Thomas got her pregnant and was moving her away from them." I put the yogurt pot in the container and the container on the floor.