School and Home problems

Braedon's POV

It been three days since Hayleigh's dad said that he doesn't want her in the house and it been hard on her, she doesn't want to go to school, she doesn't want to eat and I tell her she has to do for the baby.

"Hayleigh, do you want any of this." I showed up with chicken pasta in hands at the doorway of my bedroom, Hayleigh was doing her homework on the bed. Looking uncomfortable.

"Later, I have to finish this." She didn't look at me and carried on writing new notes and tapping on the keyboard. "I'm not going to be able to sit like this spoon.

"Remember last night watching them videos of pregnant women balancing things on their stomach." I sat down beside her with my notebook hoping she will be let me copy. Our new tutor is even strict than the teachers.

"You are not doing that to me." She looked at me. I smiled and went on to copying her notes.

----

2 hours have past and Hayleigh is sat in the living room with her Mum, we all leave them along as this is the only time at the moment that they can fully talk and no one wanted to interrupt that.

"I can't believe that you are having a baby." Hailie-Jo as she walked through the door into my room. "Especially with Hayleigh, she is so cute."

"Hailie, the baby going to be cute no matter what." I laughed and handed her a book. "Where's yours?"

"I'll get it. Dad wants to see you. Go to the basement."

My dad hasn't talked to me as much since the revealing the truth and coming out saying we were having a baby and that we were just friends trying to see if we can be in a relationship.

I walked down the stairs and quickly walked past the living room as I didn't want Hayleigh to see me in a mood about to talk to my dad.

As I walked down the basement steps I was making sure that I knew what I wanted to tell him and everything just knowing that my mind will be going blank as soon as I see him.

"I can finally talk to you now. I'm more calm that Hayleigh's dad." He said as soon as my foot landed on the basement floor. I stopped dead in my tracks, and slowly walked over to the chair.

"Hayleigh is a good girl, you did this mess and I am proud that you are stepping up but it will get harder, she will get angry, upset, and everything and you can't bail. I haven't forgiven you for doing this to your life and especially her life but you are making it up to me by staying with her."

I knew that was hard for him to say to me, I looked up at him, he didn't move is eyes away from the TV that was playing soccer.

"I know and I'm not, I am following Hayleigh's lead, she going to make a decision if it is the right thing for us to be together or not when the baby cones and if it not the right thing I will be there to co parent. I will never leave her. Our future might be uncertain but I know I'll make it the best for the baby. Believe me."

He looked at me and smiled, he never hardly smiles but this is the first time that he knows that I am not bullshitting or anything.

"Can I go now?" I didn't like the basement, only dad di. He nodded and then started to make my way up the steps. As I opened the door Hayleigh was at the door.

"What did he want to say?" She said taking my hand, I smiled and started to walk into the kitchen.

"He doesn't forgive me for getting you pregnant but he believes that I will not leave you or the baby and it's the truth." I said getting cups of water and handing one of the cup's to her.