5 months pregnant

Braedon POV

The last two months have been alright, Hayleigh's mum has been coming around, becoming close to Kassie and dad, her dad not so much.

"Hayleigh, do you want to find out the gender or wait?"

I sat on the bed, Hayleigh was changing in the closet, her mum brought over more of he r clothes as she is getting bigger she needed more clothes.

"Do you?" She walked out and sat at the chair, she started to put on her makeup and looked at me.

"Braedon, Hayleigh, hurry up, I have to take the girls out today."

I held her hand as we walked down the stairs, we got the car and got in, Hailie-Jo and Leila walked to the car. Hailie was talking to Hayleigh.

"Right, I'll drop you off at the clinic, the girls of at the mall and just message me to meet at the cafe when you all are done." He said, we drove to the clinic. Me and Hayleigh got out of the car and walked up to the clinic doors.

Hayleigh POV

We walked into the clinic, sat in reception to wait for the doctor. We had to change our doctor to Dr. Carmen as our other one was moving to New York.

Doctor Carmen walked in, said my name and we walked into the office. Will we be able to see if we can know the gender of the baby.

"So we will get on the ultrasound and see if we can see the baby and then the gender if that is what you want." Doctor Carmen said in the office. I sat on the bed, she placed the cold gel on my stomach and we waited till she showed the baby on the screen.

I held onto Braedon's hand, I tightly squeezed his hand and looked at him, whenever we go to the clinic to see the baby he has a massive smile on his face and I love that.

"So do you want to know the gender?" Doctor Carmen said when it came to it. Braedon looked at me and then at the screen, I am not ready to find out if it is a boy or a girl.

"Do you?" I asked Braedon, he looked st me confused and then looked at the doctor then back to me, I was overt thinking. "Tell us."

"It's a...boy." Doctor Carmen said. Everything went blank, it's a boy, I looked over at Braedon he was so happy, I knew he wouldn't be bothered if it was a boy or a girl but I was so happy seeing him overjoyed about having a boy.

We said bye, looking at the sonogram, he was smiling, he had a smile onhhis face while we were walking to the cafe to see Braedon's dad.

We walked into the cafe and sat at the table where his dad was, he ordered us drinks and food.

Braedon's POV

Hayleigh told me on the way to the cafe to not tell them that we were having a boy and that she wants to announce it later but it is so hard to not tell everyone.

"Well the girls will be finished in a minute, they are just walking round the block now they will be here in 3 mins." Dad said to us, I took hold of Hayleigh's hand as we walked out of the cafe, we said to my dad that we are going to take a walk till the girls come.

"So, now we can talk about names." Hayleigh said as we walked down the street. "Have some."

"I actually haven't thought about over everything that has happened in the last couple of months." We walked to the park. I didn't let go of her hand and helped her down the stairs. "How are you going to tell your mum and dad?"

Hayleigh I could tell physically tensed up and looked at the bump, she had her free hand on the bump. "Hayleigh, you have to tell them, actually your dad might soften up if he knows he is a boy."