Chapter Three

As usual, we went into the auditorium and I sat alone at the Dialga table. Vicky stood on the stage next to Mika.

"Okay, everyone. So, Mika here is going to sort you into your cabins, just so we can know for sure who your legendary parent is," she explained. "When I call your name, please come up onto the stage and Mika will look into your mind."

"Arbeider, Wilhelmina!"

A girl with blue-grey skin, blue hair, and a red gem on her forehead stepped up. "AZELF!" Mika exclaimed, and she ran off to join the other children of Azelf.

"Astéria, Kiran!"

A kid with dark grey skin and glossy black hair went up onto the stage. "NECROZMA!" Mika declared. Kiran ran off to join the other children of Necrozma.

I stopped paying attention for a while, briefly snapping back to reality when "Guttuso, Letizia" was declared a daughter of Mesprit, but then continuing to dissociate until they reached the K's.

"Kaminari, Thor" was declared a son of Thundurus, and his cousin, "Kita, Hayate", was declared a son of Tornadus. "Knight, Caleb", a boy with blue hair and the ears and tail of a Zacian, was declared a child of Zacian, and a few names later, "Lowell, Randolph", a boy with red hair, grey skin, and the ears and tail of a Zamazenta, was declared a child of Zamazenta.

I continued to not pay attention through the rest of the L's, M's, and O's, but once they reached the P's, I waited patiently until, at long last...

"Platina, Gertrude!"

Gertrude walked up onto the stage and sat down. "My Arceus..." Mika said. "This one has a strange and otherworldly soul, the likes of which I have not seen in years... As much as this surprises me to say... GIRATINA!"

Gertrude ran off and sat at the Giratina table.

More kids were sorted, but the only ones that stood out to me were "Schuler, Sofia", a daughter of Uxie, and "Tsukuda, Elizabeth", a daughter of Landorus that looked very nervous and scared- perhaps she wasn't used to being away from home.

Before I knew it, all of the kids were sorted. "Okay, I guess that's all of them." Vicky said.