Chapter 7: Meeting new friends

"Okay I know about the silver and bronze keys but what is with the red one?" Cana asked.
"The ruby key is a rare key that I have to prove myself to the spirit before they will allow me to open the gate" I explained in awe. I wanted to find the ruby key but to have it in my hand was like a dream come true.
"What about the other keys, what are they?" Wendy enquired curiously.
"The four bronze keys are Crater the cup, Fornex the furnace, Norma the level and finally Pictor the painters easel" I told them with a smile gently touching the keys that would bring me some new friends.
"And the silver keys?" Bixlow enquired.
"There is Leo Minor the little lion, Draco the dragon and Hydra the water serpent" I said fondly.
"Wouldn't the little lion be Loke's little brother or some sort of relationship?" Mirajane asked as she came to sit with us, Kinanna taking over the bar for now.
"I am sure that they are related, that is why I am so happy that I found his key. Now I will be able to bring both brothers together again" I beamed.
"Well why don't you go ahead and do it now?" Freed suggested.
"You sure? I mean I only just got back and I'm spending time with you guys" I said. I didn't want to be rude to my friends by ignoring them so that I might be able to summon the new spirits.
"It's fine, after all, Freed is just wanting to see how you make contracts with a new spirit and it would be pretty cool to see that dragon spirit," Laxus said.
"Plus we have plenty of time; those two have probably been away from each other for so many years it's not funny" Evergreen assured.
"Thanks okay let's start with Loke and his little brother" I decided as I summoned Loke. 

"Well darling I never expected to be summoned so soon, did you miss me so much that you just needed to see my handsome face?" Loke beamed, making me shake my head. At first Loke's flirting was annoying but now he wouldn't be the same without it, after all it was just part of who he is.
"No it's got nothing to do with that Loke, I have a new key that I think you will be interested in. Gildarts found them for me and one of them is Leo Minor the little lion" I explained and he looked at me shocked.
"His name is Lio" Loke whispered numbly as he sat on a spare chair.
"You okay Loke? It's okay if you don't want to see him, I just thought I should tell you before I made a contract" I explained looking at him worried.
"No I want to see him, it's just, it's been centuries since I last saw him so hopefully he still remembers me" Loke said.
"I thought all of the celestial spirits lived in the same world or something like that?" Freed questioned.
"You would be correct but I have been banished from the celestial world and since Lucy didn't know about his key until recently, we haven't been able to contact each other" Loke explained, making me stand up in determination.
"I call upon thee in the world of the celestial spirits, I beckon you to my side at once, pass through the gate, open gate Leo Minor the little lion" I chanted as I opened the gate. 

In a puff of smoke a little boy appeared in front of us. He looked to be around thirteen years and he looked like a mini Loke but he had longer hair to his shoulders and had a pair of lion ears and a tail swishing behind him.
"H-h-hello M-Master" He whimpered, breaking my heart as I lent down and gently hugged him to me, making him yelp and try to squirm.
"It's okay, it's all going to be okay now, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again" I whispered soothingly. Lio was still shaking but now it seemed that he was shaking because he was crying as he held onto me.
"There, there it's okay, it's all okay" I continued to whisper while standing up making him wrap his legs around me and I gently rubbed his back soothingly to calm his crying down.
"Lio" Loke whispered, making the little one look up and his eyes widened in shock before he started crying once again.
"Loke-onii-chan, Loke-onii-chan" Lio cried, reaching for his older brother and I handed him over.
"Why don't you take him out to the park or get some ice cream to calm him down? Spend some time together so I can make our contract later" I offered and he nodded his thanks as he left holding Lio tightly.
"Still as caring as ever" Mira smiled and we all laughed.
"It wouldn't be Bunny Girl if she didn't have her kindness, in fact I am sure that's one of her strongest abilities" Gajeel smirked.
"Well I am going to continue making contracts with the silver keys okay?" I asked and they nodded.