Chapter 8: Shopping and a sleep over

"Now where should we go first?" Evergreen questioned.
"Well we are going to be doing manicures and pedicures tonight oh and our hair as well so let's go to an accessory shop" I suggested and they nodded with giggles. When we got to the shop we instantly split up to get different things. Cana and Wendy were getting nail polish and other make up supplies, Evergreen headed to get face masks and hair curlers so I headed to get other hair stuff. Shampoo, conditioner, ribbon, hair dye and other things. Unfortunately Mira had to work at the bar so she couldn't join us but we promised to shop for her as well.
"Lucy look at this isn't it great" Wendy beamed showing me one of the nail polishes she had picked out. It was a dark blue that had yellow, white, silver and light blue like galaxies and it had the ability to have the twelve zodiac signs on a different nail if you chose.
"This is amazing. I can put all the zodiac signs that I own on my fingers and I can also tell Yukino about this," I gushed and they nodded.
"I got some face masks for the boys because if they think they get to sit this out then they must be joking" Evergreen laughed and we all giggled at the thought of getting Gajeel and Laxus in makeup and ribbons.
"Let's grab some lunch then we can hit the clothing store and get some supplies to feed all of us" Cana announced.
"And booze of course" I added and Cana grinned. 

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" a voice smirked.
"Some hot chicks" another voice grinned and we turned to see three guys standing there basically drooling.
"Let's go," Cana sighed and we nodded, getting up.
"Whoa, where are you ladies off to? Why don't you come with us and have some fun?" The third guy flirted, he had red hair and blue eyes.
"This one is young but I'm sure we can still show her a good time" the second guy leered, he had black hair and brown eyes.
"We aren't interested so would you back off" I sneered in disgust and made sure to keep a hold of Wendy who was behind me.
"Now, now there is no reason for you to be so hostile" the first guy grinned, he had brown hair and brown eyes.
"Look we have already told you we aren't interested so you need to back off" Cana huffed with a glare.
"We wouldn't want to do anything rash would we" the second guy warned as we saw the air around him shifting.
"So your wizards huh?" I questioned.
"That's right baby, are you interested?" the third guy grinned.
"No but it makes me feel better for what I am about to do" I stated grabbing Capricorn's key out and opening his gate.
"Lady Lucy, how may I be of assistance?" Capricorn asked with a bow.
"These guys are being rude, they need to be taught some manners" I said, making the guys snarl and jump towards us. I quickly dodged before sinking my fist straight into his stomach making him cough and drop to the ground.
"I see what you mean, I shall make sure they have been properly educated when we are finished" Capricorn nodded as he fought the second guy, the third guy was getting up again so I dealt with him and Wendy surprisingly handed the other guy. 

Soon enough all of them were knocked out in a pile making Wendy and I high five and Capricorn to head back to the celestial world.
"Fairy Tail wizards huh?" A voice called and we sighed, turning but this time instead of some perverted guys we were faced with Lahar and Doranbolt.
"What are you doing here, Mest? Are you shopping as well?" Wendy asked cheerfully.
"Actually we are here on business seeing as those three men are wanted criminals" Lahar said, pushing his glasses up.
"Well they totally deserved what they got" Evergreen sniffed her nose in the air.
"We can tell, after all we heard you quite clearly rejecting them and they were criminals so thank you for detaining them and it's Doranbolt" Dorenbolt reminded Wendy with a smile.
"Oh your right, I keep forgetting about that" Wendy admitted sheepishly.
"Well we have to keep shopping and you should probably detain them fully before they get away" Cana said and they nodded as we split to go to the clothing shop. 

When we got there we each went around looking for the latest trends and clothes before trying them on and showing them off to each other.
"You have to get that outfit, it suits you so well and look there is even one for Carla" I exclaimed to Wendy as she came out. The outfit consisted of a light blue t-shirt with frills around the bottom with actual moving white clouds on it and the bottoms were dark denim shorts topped with a pair of white sandals.
"What about me, how do I look?" Cana asked as she struck a pose.
"Looking fine" Evergreen complimented she also struck a pose. Cana was wearing a black crop top with the word fortune in red on it with a red skirt that reached her knees and a split up the side and she had a pair of black heels on as well. Evergreen on the other hand has a green singlet on that had a some fairy wings on the back of it, she wore a pair of denim jeans and a pair of green wedges.
"You all look great" I complimented both of them.
"Not as good as you, Lulu you are looking fine, you could have any guy tripping over themselves if they saw you in that" Cana smirked and I blushed. I was wearing a singlet topped dress that was dark blue with different constellations on it that twinkled like actual stars. It was a free flowing dress to my knees like a summer dress and on my feet were a pair of dark blue slip ons.
"Now that we have food all we have to do is get the food and head home to set up" Wendy noted and we nodded heading to the market.