ғʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ

(2018)

"Jia calm down." Seungcheol said, placing his hands on the younger girl's shoulders.

"What do I wear? Everything I try one isn't working." Midnight said, stressing.

Seungcheol sighed, before speaking up.

"Minghao and Joshua, you're needed."

Minghao and Joshua came into the room.

"Where are you going?" Joshua asked as he opened Midnight's closet.

"Umm, we're joining with some friends for dinner, and then Jaehyung and I are going to go see The Spy Who Dumped Me afterwards. I should be home for 11:30." Midnight said.

"Okay, you're gonna want something comfy and with layers since movie theatres are freezing most of the time." Joshua said.

Joshua shuffled around, as Minghao began to speak to Midnight in Mandarin.

"Midnight relax a little bit." Minghao said, taking her hands in his.

Midnight nodded, taking a few deep breaths.

"Now what's got you so worked up?" Minghao asked.

"I don't know, I've always felt the need to lock a little better around Jaehyung, and now that we're going on a date, I'm so nervous I could shit myself right now." Midnight said.

"Well, Joshua's picking you out and outfit, so why don't we take care of that mane of yours." Minghao said, running his hands through Midnight's brown locks.

Midnight nodded, before letting Minghao grabbed the brush and started brushing her hair, as Joshua started setting down clothing.

Jeonghan eventually came in, taking Minghao's place as he began on Midnight's hair.

Soon enough, Midnight's phoned binged, letting her know that Jaehyung was there.

"Thank you guys so much." Midnight said as she grabbed her backpack and headed towards the front door.

"Have fun!"

::
Midnight's Outfit

::Midnight's Outfit

::

Midnight smiled happily as Jaehyung and her walked back towards her dorm. The date had been fantastic.

"I didn't get the chance to say this, but you look really pretty." Jaehyung said, looking over at Midnight.

Midnight subconsciously touched her dutch braids, and smiled.

"Thanks. Joshua did my makeup." Midnight said, trying to get that stupid smile off her face.

"We should do this again sometime. Like a date night. Just the two of us." Jaehyung said, and he immeditaly went pink.

Midnight smiled before leaning over and planting a kiss on Jaehyung's cheek.

"I'd like that." Midnight smiled, staring into Jaehyung's shocked eyes.

"Tuesday at 8?"

"Sounds perfect." Midnight said, planting one last kiss on Jaehyung's cheek before heading into Seventeen's apartment building.