Chapter 10

OK so I know it's been awhile and I'm sorry! So much has been going on and I'll spare you the details.

Like I said before it has been forever since I updated this story and maybe a little off. I actually had to go back and read all the chapters I've written. I relized I made a lot of errors and I set on improving my writing.

&With that said, On with the story.

Ryan's POV

I groaned as the sun crept through my widow, waking me. Telling me I clearly needed toi remember to close my curtains, since I'm not all too fond of being woken up at 7:34 in the morning. Especially on summer vacation.

Not much of a vacation though. Jake and Carter are always on my case and when they aren't, they are gone. Leaving me bored as heck alone. Just can't win, can I?

And to make matters more depressing, Trent hasnt called or texted me in over a week. Yup its been over a week since the party and the beach. And almost two weeks since Carter can to stay.

Haley decided to leave me all alone and head to Texas to see her great-grandparent. Yeah I have other friends, but none I can just call yup and be all ' hey, skank, I'm bored. So get you're butt down here and entertain me.' Yeahh they'd probably think I lost it.

Living with Jake and Carter this summer, I just might.

" Hey, Ry! We're heading to mall! You coming?" Hmm being as bored as I am, I took Jake up on his offer.

' So Brain, have you heard about the new movie of the summer coming out in a matter of days?'

We heard the over cheery radio host women ask her co-star.

' Well how hasn't? So It Goes is inly the must see movie of the year. Starring Hollywoods hotest actors, Kim Monroe, Flyn Lukes,and Carter Lanning. Who has won actor of the year last year and is mostly likely a nomanie for this year!'

" Woah, dude! You hear that? Hollywood's hotest!" Jake said giving Carter a fist bump from the drivers seat.

" Yeah, I guees." Was Carter's reply as he smirk.

" Hello Mr Hollywood's hotest." I said mocking the radio guy's voice, " How do you plan on not being smothered and dry humped by millions of fan girls and possibly hundreds of fan guys?"

Not being all too fazed by my question he just chuckled and slid on a pair of sunglasses along with a baseball cap.

" Really that's what you two geniuses came up with?"

" It was my idea to add the cap." Jake said proudly. Oh brother

Shopping with my brother and his best friend was hell. No matter how bored I get I will never go shopping with just the two of them again. Ever.

First thing they go to do when we get there is head to the food court. I swear the pigs ate just before we left the house. Then they insist on checking out every girl with a tan so fake it looks like she got into a fight with an orange crayon.

Sad to say, the crayon obviously won.

Also they insist on walking past Victoria Secrets.

" Need anything in there, Ry. I'd be happy to help." At that moment I decided to imitate a cherry. Atempting to cool my blushing cheeks and not let Carter's comment effect me so much, I noticed Jake didn't hear his comment and was greatful. He was too busy check out a girl that to most red blood hormonal teenage guys would think as hot. But if you as me she resembles an orange with watermelons balance on her chest.

Yes, beacause all men love fruit cakes. -___-

Anywho, I took Jakes moment of disraction to elbow Carter in the side and scowl made it's way on my face I looked at him.

" I take that as maybe next time?" What a bast-

The start of my mental rant was cut short when a shrilly scream pierced the air. And my ear drums.:/

" OMG! IT'S CARTER LANNING!" And just like that we were swormed with screaming girls and even a few guys. All yelling questions and such at Carter.

" YOU ARE SO HOT!"

" I WANT YOUR BODY!"

" WHO'S YOUR HOT FRIEND?" That comment made me puke alittle in my mouth as they refered to my brother.

" WHO THEY GIRL? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"

" OMG! CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH!?"

" CAN I GET I PICTURE!?"

" CAN I KISS YOU!?:"

" WANNA GO BACK TO MY PLACE?!"

" WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

" CAN I HAVE YOUR BABIES?"

And my favorite of the day..

" WILL YOU HAVE MY BABIES?!"

Yeah fans can be freaking nuts.

Like I said before. I will never go shopping with them again.

Ok so for those who actually read this little note thank you!

I've been in a writers block for awhile and need ideas. If you have any comment and PM me! Also I'm open for banners!=D

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN <3