CHAPTER 82

(Darshan)
With each passing time, I found Aditi happier.

One day... I went into her cabin.

She was coughing viciously. I went near her to comfort her. Blood spread over the whole tissue. But she pushed me away... Like every time.

I grabbed her upper arm tightly. She looked up in to my eyes still managing her coughings.

We didn't talk for a moment.

There were blood marks on her lips.

I wiped them off with my thumb.

I joined our foreheads and she had her eyebrows crooked up. As if ... She couldn't take it in.

"Please... Take up your operation...", I uttered.

Her eyes snapped open, darting up in my direction. "What?", she questioned as if she didn't know anything.

"Why are u not taking up ur operation?", I asked again. Her eyes welled up. But she hid her tears... She did this every time.

"Darshan.... I don't mean anything... It ain't a great thing if I die....", I shut her up by lashing our lips together without thinking for a moment. I hope she gets the anger, love and pain in my kiss. Her lips moved in sync with mine. She tilted her head and I bit her lip. She let out a moan and opened her mouth. This time I slid my tongue into her. The moment was so beautiful. I wish.... If the time would stop right then and there.... It was a beautiful moment to end. I hope she understands that she is important to me. I ain't sure of the feelings I have for her.... But I surely know that.. She drives me crazy. She surrendered herself to me and I took in the opportunity to taste every bit of her.

Gasping for breath, she wanted to pull away.... But I won't. I am angry on her because she undervalued the most beautiful girl I ever know. Her. I didn't notice the duration of our kiss.... But once tired... I pulled away.

I joined our foreheads. "Don't ever say that... You matter to me... I love you... And ... I want u..", I said panting continuously. I trailed down my kisses through her cheeks and then to her jawline... Where she let out a moan.. And then to her neck. I bit and sucked them earning continuous moans of my name from her. She continuously asked me to stop... But I didn't. What? M angry.

I heard the door click open. Netra didi. "Oops... Sorry...", she said as she closed the door again and went out. I pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"I am sorry... I will take up the operation...", she said. Smile. She kissed my forehead. Her eyes radiated  happiness and contention... As if she wanted this. As if she believed me.

I was drunk in the most beautiful drug that her eyes radiated. But this time I bit back the desire to kiss her. I guess... She got it as she pulled me closer and lashed our lips. My hands trailed on her back while hers trailed on my hair. She pulled them continuously in anticipation. I smiled with the thought and I opened my eyes to look at her. Her eyes were closed ... Just to feel the moment that had absorbed us. "I love you...", she said in between our lips. "I love you more and too", I replied. She smiled. Oh how I love the color of her smile!

The cabin door clicked open and a coughing forced us apart. I looked back to find Sheena didi and Netra didi... Together with a smile. "Umm... We r sorry to break the moment ... But Aditi needs to have her medicines.", Sheena didi cleared up.

I could feel my cheeks turn into a shade of pink and they felt hot. I looked at Aditi.... She was blushing too. I smiled at her reaction.

"Darshan... Would u mind leaving her alone for a moment?", Sheena didi asked. "Never..", I replied. "Okay.. I hope u don't want to see her in pain..", she said to drive me away. "I will stand by her in her every pain...", I replied. "Aww.. So cute..", Netra didi said and I chuckled. I looked at Aditi again. She was HAPPY.

Sheena didi pierced in two syringes into her. She had her eyes closed tightly clearly reflecting the pain she was getting. I never noticed how I was digging my nails into my skin until I saw them clear red. Due to the pain she was getting.. I had closed my eyes too tightly that it let out a drop or two tears.

Once they were done, I went to Aditi.

"It pained?", I asked. "No... Not much..", she said flexing her arms. "I guess it did...", I said. She smiled. "Doesn't matter... As long as it does anything good to me..", she said. I could clearly feel her eyes ready to rain... Then what was she waiting for? What was she afraid of? What was she scared of?

I held her chin to draw her eyes up to mine... They had tears. "Let ur tears out...", I said. And she did. She let all her tears out which she had hidden for nearly 6 years... She hugged me close... And tightly. "You won't leave me.. Ever..", she asked. "Never..", I said hugging her back with the same passion and love..

//Ab gali dene ka man toh nhi kar raha na?😛😛😛😛//