Ready Set.... GO!

Hi.
I'm about to tell you the story that changed my life. Even though I had my up and downs, I could not be happier about the end that I got.
You see, I love gaming and I LOVE Pewdiepie. That's pretty much my life.

It all started on a cold September night. I was home alone, waiting for my parents to come home after being at the cinema. Hour after hour flew by, but I didn't even notice. Around 3 o'clock AM, I really started to worry about them. I ran around the house, trying to reach my parents.
At 5 AM I got a call. The call I didn't want to get.
My parents were in a terrible carcrash around half past 2 AM. They got to the hospital around 3:15.
They were announced dead at 4:47 AM exact. The only one I had in my head that could help me was Marzia.

My name is Jillian and this is my story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi!
I'm about to write my first Fanfiction ever. I'm from Sweden, so some words here and there may be wrong, but please tell me so I can improve my writing skills! I'll start writing the first chapter on Sunday. I got inspired by @OreoBlizz 's Pewdiepie fan fictions, so please check them out!
I really, really hope you enjoy.

Bye :***
Imseriouslyawesome