Chapter 8: The Office

Trigger WARNING: Be warned! This chapter is going to get things going hotter, NOT QUITE SMUT yet but INVOLVES ADULT SCENES / INDICATIONS 

   Cornelia's thoughts were occupied by her friend and the drawings she had just seen, she rushed down the corridors, stumbling over her own feet and reaching the Principal's office at 12:59. Pale and out of breath, Cornelia stumbled inside looking at an empty desk before her 'Ohh well I'm lucky today, bloody need a minute...' thinking that she'll have a chance to regain her breath and composure before the detention began. "Just on time Miss Moore. One more minute and you would have been in another detention for being late to this one." Miss Wardwell chuckled softly from behind Cornelia, a familiar soft click of the locking door in the near distance, followed by a rhythmic clacking of her shoes against the shiny floor.

   Mary slowly made her way closer to Cornelia, just like a shark in deep water, she circled around the girl a couple of times, looking her up and down in a famished manner, sending shivers down Cornelia's spine. There was something special in Mary, something that seemed to scare and attract Cornelia, both at the same time. Perhaps it was the confidence that just seemed to pour out of the woman, the elegance in her movements or her radiating strength, not to mention her looks, that sent all sorts of lustful thoughts into the minds of those who dared to come close. Right now, Mary's every move demonstrated who was the real predator in the room.

   Pausing just before Cornelia's face, she watched the girl standing there, trying desperately to hide the fact that she was completely out of breath and staring blankly at the floor. No, Mary couldn't lose such a wonderful chance to tease her little mouse. "My, my... What happened here poor dear? Have you just run a marathon or are you this worked up and flushed just for me?" the brunette witch teased in a soft purr. Moving to stand behind her prey, Mary let her delicate but strong hands crawl over the female's hips. She wanted to own this girl so bad, taking in a deep breath, her lungs filled with sweet scents of peaches, daisies, and a strange smell that Mary could almost taste upon her tongue, something so familiar but so distant. Frustrated, as she wasn't able to make out what the smell was, she released the previous load and took in another deep breath focusing on that other smell, which seemed to poison her mind, creeping into her body's every nook, settling deep inside her bones and making her vision blurry for a split second. 'Yes!' Lilith screamed excitedly inside Mary's head as she pinpointed what the smell was. Her mouth instantly almost drooled from excitement, it was purity, naive unspoiled purity that smelled sweeter than anything. The decision was made, and the lust-hungry demoness inside Mary roared, letting her hands fold over the girl's stomach. Pressing down lightly as she moved them along her front, sliding them lower down Cornelia's front. Mary's mouth had found its way close to Cornelia's ear, with only a thin strand of golden curls in the way, Mary's hot breath making the poor female writhe in a mixture of guilty pleasures of her body and the torment of her mind and life morals.

   Cornelia's chest grew heavier under her seemingly longer breaths and she felt the need to suppress some moans that slowly built up in her core and were moving into her throat. Knees buckling under the gentle touch of the brunette beauty, a thousand little goosebumps appearing on pale skin. Cornelia felt the Principal's hands move in different directions, one reaching down to her core and trying to feel through the thin fabric of her clothes, while the other moved up towards her subtle breasts, giving one of them a rough squeeze. Unable to suppress it, a loud moan grazed over Cornelia's lips. Immediately knocking her to her senses she pulled as much as she could, trying to get away from these tempting hands but a firm hold of the brunette kept her put in her place. "And where are you going Miss Moore, our detention is just starting" The woman chuckled in a soft husky voice.

   Feeling her body shaking, Cornelia swallowed a lump in her throat "Miss Wardwell" The principals' hot breath washed over her skin "Call me Mary, darling". Cornelia swallowed another lump and with her dry mouth whispered softly "Mary... Mary, we, we can't do this..." Her words were hardly even audible. "Oh yes, we can Cornelia" Mary chuckled and roughly spun the girl around to face her. "We can, and we will" a wicked smile dancing upon her lips. "We will?" the blonde girl asked, lost in the pleasure of the other woman's touch. "But, we're in school" she moaned softly, feeling her other breast being squeezed "Mary" she moaned. The next thing she knew their lips collided, a soft burn and a flicker of passion running through their bodies. She fell into the brunette's embrace, answering her kiss slowly and sensually, her eyes closed in a sweet dreamlike manner. Mary stifled a chuckle and it came out as a gentle moan into their kiss. 'Is this her little dream?' Mary thought to herself 'Has she been imagining this moment?' she smirked and reached lower, picking Cornelia up under her knees and roughly pushing her on the table before her with legs wrapped around Mary's waist. Mary pulled away a little and stared at the girl who was blushing bright pink and still had her eyes closed, her breath was staggered and Mary knew this was just what they both wanted. "Is this how you wanted me to do it?" she smirked "Tell me, Cornelia, did you start having these dirty ideas from the moment you saw me, or did they develop later on?" the woman chuckled "Come on! Open your eyes girl, what's the point of what we are about to do if you can't even see it?"

   Cornelia blushed even harder; she couldn't believe this was really happening. Making out with her Principal, on the desk in the Principal's office, during the working school day. This was absolutely mad, but Cornelia did want it, Mary was right on that. Feeling another passionate kiss, Mary's tongue making its way into the girl's mouth and encouraging Cornelia to open her eyes. The woman before her was gorgeous, luxurious brunette curls that fell gently over their faces, those gorgeous blue eyes and lips that were making the blonde go crazy for them.

    Suddenly her vision began to blur slightly and a little more, becoming foggier as if somebody had put a thick white veil over her eyes. Unable to concentrate on the kiss any longer, Cornelia stopped answering Mary's seducing tricks and squinted her eyes. Noticing this the brunette woman broke their kiss and pulled away slightly. "Cornelia?" she asked worried "Is everything okay?" she said softly caressing the girl's cheek. Meanwhile, the veil was fading out and back in, revealing a disturbing double image over Miss Wardwell, as if there were too different beings inside her at the same time. Cornelia gasped loudly, she had a similar experience before and it didn't end well. Terrified, her body shaking worse than ever, she pushed at Mary's chest and jumped on her feet. "I, I, have to, I have to, have to, go" she stuttered and ran past Mary, pushing at the locked door of her office. "Cornelia, you can't leave. We haven't finished" Mary said seriously as she turned around with a grin. Looking up at her Cornelia could see a strange-shaped green skeleton with skulls instead of eyes, doubling over with the image of the gorgeous brunette. "No! No! Please no!" Terrified the blonde girl yanked at the door with such force that she broke the lock and ran out of the office. Running fast down the school corridors and out of Baxter High.