2

*Song of the day*
DANCING WITH YOUR GHOST- SASHA SLOAN

Driving my car through the gates of my new university I was immediately surrounded by the groups of students all staring at my car

Driving my car through the gates of my new university I was immediately surrounded by the groups of students all staring at my car. Of course they would, it was Buggati Veyron's latest model for god's sake. Shaking my head at them I started looking for a place to park keeping in mind to look for CCTV camera too.

I found one in direct vision of camera. Perfect. I parked my car and took my backpack from the passenger seat and started looking for my schedule. Taking it out I looked for all my classes after memorizing it I got out of my car and started walking towards the gate ignoring the staring and glaring. I noticed that they have the same time schedule as a normal high school apart from the fact that we have a few classes to join with different subjects.

I am not delusional I know I am beautiful so I would never waste my breath on the mere thought of never being enough or not being beautiful enough. I am not oblivious to the appreciative glances thrown my way by the male population. I know my effect on people. Entering the corridor of the school I noticed that it was expensive but had simple décor the one that gives you the classy but normal feel.

I looked for my locker and found it near the cafeteria. Punching in the combination I unloaded my backpack and took my Business studies book and notebook and my earphones for some entertainment just for precaution if my class turned out to be boring. I looked for the direction or any indication for room number 203 in the business and accountancy department. After roaming in the corridor I took a left turn and saw the room number starting from 200 finally some luck. After finding my class I entered it and saw that almost everyone was already seated ignoring everyone and keeping my face blank I went to the back of the class.

After few minutes everyone rushed into the class not wanting to be tardy and the Professor whose name was I guess something like parker entered too. A werewolf. After settling his laptop and other belongings to the desk he turned towards the class with a big smile on his face. Definitely not expected from a Business teacher. " Good morning class, I hope everyone is awake and paying attention to me right now" I heard him say.

" I suppose there is a new student starting from today with us. I believe she is present right now. Oh, there she is. If you would kindly introduce yourself to everyone." He said while looking at me with his wide smile. It is good that he is so optimistic in the morning but his personality was too much bright for me to handle. Everyone slowly started turning their head towards me. Sighing I got up from my seat and introduced myself.

" Hello my name is Valerie Darius" I told everyone in my bold but with a boring tone. The teacher eagerly looked at me in anticipation wanting me to tell something more but I didn't speak a word more. Taking it upon himself he asked me hesitantly " are you a Lycan?" I knew he wanted to know this as I could detect his excitement but he was cautious as we Lycan were on the top of the hierarchy, far more stronger than any other being.

Sighing I answered him," Yes, I am." and sat down in my seat. I could hear a few soft gasps from around the room. Told you it was not normal for Lycans to show up in public. What is more interesting is that figuring out our existence is not easy. We make people around us uncomfortable because of our dominant personality but intrigued them at the same time too.

They can sense us as danger but are still drawn to us unwillingly. It is interesting but irritating at the same time too. Slightly satisfied from my answer the teacher told me, " Well I hope you like our imstituition. Welcome to Crestwood High, Valerie." He then started teaching about some module. Finally.

  Don't forget to vote and comment!The story has a weird sequence so don't get confused if you see random chapters

The story has a weird sequence so don't get confused if you see random chapters. I have complained to the wattpad HQ and they said that they are working on it but sadly it has not been changed.
Love,
Deepshikha