1

*Song of the day*
PIECES - ANDREW BELLE

I woke up from my nightmare, I remember it vividly

I woke up from my nightmare, I remember it vividly. My breathing was laboured, cold sweat on my forehead. I saw the time on the clock placed on my bedside table. 2:30 am it read. At least I got three-and-a half hour of sleep today which is a lot than yesterday's two hours. Might as well get up and do some paperwork, I thought.

I stood up from the bed and made my way to the kitchen . I took a glass out of the cabinet drawer and opened my fridge door to look for some milk or any kind of juice. I found some cranberry juice and poured it into the glass. Making my way out of the kitchen I went to my office room to complete my remaining office work. Might as well take the opportunity.

I sat down on my chair and picking my black-rimmed round spectacles from my desk I opened my laptop. Immediately I saw many e-mails from companies all around the world. Groaning, I started replying to the important ones and left some for my personal secretary. My enterprise T.D. CORPORATION is a world-wide company. We mainly are real estate owner having many resorts, hotels and restaurant in every country.

A few years back we opened a few night clubs in the United States and now we are extending them to European countries too. It is hectic but nothing I can't handle now. This work life has grown on me it is a part of me now. I thought about the new university I will be attending from tomorrow as a senior in Crestwood high, a private university for the supernatural students.

Tomorrow I will be attending the school as Valerie Darius. Owner of T.D. CORP. not as a Lycan princess but as a normal Lycan which is going to be quite overwhelming as not many Lycan are present in the world. Many have gone missing or just vanished from the earth surface three years ago when the war broke out. The war caused because of me. I shook my head not wanting to remember those dark times.

I checked the time again and saw that it was now 6:00 am plenty of time for me take a shower and get ready for my university which starts at 8:00 am. I took a long hot bath and blow dried my shoulder length platinum blonde hairs, my blue-grey eyes staring back at from my bathroom mirror were blank and dull. If you looked closely you can see the specks of gold near my iris.

My facial features were sharp. A goddess given gift to all the Lycans around the world. I have a high cheek bone, sharp and pointed nose. With pink full lips. I am beautiful.

I went to the attached walk-in closet and took a pair of skinny blue jeans and a beige colour blouse. I choose my black Dorothy Perkins ballerina in footwear as I didn't feel like wearing anything flashing. Being a billionaire they were cheap to me but while shopping online I liked them and they looked quite comfy too so I bought them.

I went to the kitchen for a quick cereal breakfast. After eating I brought my backpack and made my way to the garage. Sitting in the driving seat of my 2019 Buggati Veyron I just prayed to the deity for giving me enough patience to go through the whole day without snapping at anyone or more importantly without knocking out anyone.

Hey! I hope you like the first chapter

Hey! I hope you like the first chapter. The first few chapters are short because honestly I had no idea about how much I should write. Well then.

Don't forget to vote and comment down below. Stay healthy, stay blessed.
Love,
Deepshikha🌸