Info

I made all of these rooms but they might not be used so I'm putting them here. These are the switches and room looks.

The side's that's being replaced - UT sans that's replacing

Virgil - Error (Because of the voices are like anxious thoughts)

Roman - Dream (Because Roman also helps with romantic life)

Patton - Blue (Because he likes Error/Virgil)

Logan - Ink (Because he's the leader of the Star Sanses originally)

Thomas - Classic (Because he's the original)

Deceit - Killer (Because Killer was controlled and Deceit can make others be quiet)

Remus - Nightmare (Because he's Dream brother)

Paranoia - Horror (Because he knows how it feels to starve)

Fantasy - Dust (Because he dreamed about the Genocide routes stopping, leading to him snapping)

Remy - Cross (Because no matter how hot it is, they won't wear something thinner XD)

Corruption - Fate (Because they both will ruin your life.)

Error's room- A white room that only he can enter. The roof is covered in his blue strings. He has a hammock where he 'sleeps' in that's connected to the roof strings. He has a pile of yellow pillows that have red souls surrounded by strings like his in the corner that he knits on. Beside it is two crates. One is filled with puppets and the other is filled with sewing/knitting supplies. In some places in the strings, he has made stars. Classic's anxious thoughts mimic the voices He has the smallest room.

Dream's room- The walls are a golden yellow with white carpet. He has a king-sized bed that has white sheets and a set of gold pillowcase/blanket. He has a white loveseat decorated with a bunch of pillows. His favorite is a sun pillow Nightmare gave him a long time ago. There's a bookshelf next to it that has some books on it. On the other side of the couch is a small array of plants. There is a closet next to the bed/nightstand.

Ink's room- A sunset wallpaper with a grass themed floor. His walls are covered in artwork. He has a king-sized bed with beige sheets. His blanket has the rainbow on it. His pillows are teal. He has a black couch with a rainbow blanket on the arm and teal pillows. The couch is at the end of the bed, which is in front of a large tv. To the side, he has an oak wardrobe and an oak desk. The desk is filled with art supplies. He has the biggest room.

Blue's room- He has baby blue wallpaper with jungle flooring. He has a queen-sized bed that has grey sheets and blue pillows and blankets. He has a bean bag in the corner closest to the door that leads to the hallway. Beside the beanbag is a bag that has knitting supplies and stuffed animals. On the bean bag, there is a blanket that has blue and white stripes. On the opposite side of the room, the other side of the bed is a door to his closet.

Classic's room- He has a full-sized bed in the right corner that has grey sheets and navy blue pillows/blankets. He has beige walls and oak floor. Unlike the others, his room is in reality. On the left wall is a dresser that takes up the entire left wall. In the last empty corner of the room is a desk that is semi-neated up. The room has a slight mess.

Killer's room- His room is a lot like Classic's, but instead of grey, it's black. The desk is neated completely. And the entire room is completely neat.

Nightmare's room-

The walls are an Abyssal Black with teal carpet. He has a king-sized bed that has black sheets and a set of teal pillowcase/blanket. He has a black loveseat decorated with one crescent moon pillow that Dream gave him a long time ago. There's a bookshelf next to it that is filled with books. On the other side of the couch is a desk filled with paperwork. There is a closet next to the bed/nightstand.

Horror's room- His room is an exact match to Killer's but instead of the blue, it's red.

Dust's room- Basically a neat version of Classic's room. No color changes. Well, besides the pillow's being red.

Cross's room- His room is like Killer's but instead of blue it's white. Yes, his room is monochrome just like the oreo.

Reality living room- Like the skeleton brother's house. Actually, the only difference is that it's clean...

Mind palace living room- Exact match to the reality version minus the couch is grey and there are a few grey armchairs.

Reality kitchen- You know Toriel's kitchen? Yeah, it looks like that.

Mind palace kitchen- As the reality version but there are two sets of tables and chairs. Each with 6 chairs.

I'll update when I have free time.