SCREAMore (Chapter 3)

Scream
Cry
Run
Eliminate
Anger
Murder
____________________________

Characters:

Main character: Miguel = ?
Roldan = serious/curious/mysterious
Nagelys = shy/funny/calm
Naysay = funny/chill/athletic
Jankarlos = quiet/cool/chill
Aneudee = Annoying/smart/talkative
Ashanti = Popular/chill/funny
Lei Anna = chill/funny/sarcastic
____________________________

After 1st period, miguel goes to his 2nd period class. He sees his old Friend roldan and gets shocked that he actually is here in his school. At first, miguel thought Roldan was joking around. Roldan looks up from his phone as miguel sits next to him.

Roldan: Ayo what's up, Long time no see bro

Miguel: I know I know, but um how you been? We haven't played video games in awhile.

Roldan: Chilling man, got a girl, who cares, life's good right now for me.

Miguel: Oh must be nice, by the way are you the one texting me with a unknown number? I know random question...

Roldan: uh Huh?

Miguel: Yeah I figured... nevermind but damn you deadass here!

Roldan: Yeah Crazy

Miguel goes on his phone and clicks on the contacts. He is gonna call the unknown number to see if roldan can help. Before he calls the unknown number, "aneudee', they're old friend walks in the room, looking confused but continues to walk to a desk and sits down.

Roldan: Yo What the hell, is that aneudee? Or am I bugging...

Miguel: Aneudee?

Roldan: Over there slow ass

Miguel: Ohh! Over here, aneudee!

Aneudee looks towards at Miguel and gets up from the desk in the back and walks to Miguel. He sits next to him.

Aneudee: I forgot you go here Miguel but roldan? You switched schools too huh, what a coincidence, weird.

Roldan: Yeah man I had to, for miguel bro. Well mostly because of my family issues and my girlfriend and whatever, but what about you?

Aneudee: I had to switch, either repeat senior year or switch schools for a fresh start.

Miguel: They can't do that, What the hell

Aneudee: Apparently, They can

The bell rings, and the teacher gets up from her desk.

Teacher: Alright class, let's pick off where we left. But first let's introduce the new students

Aneudee: I rather not, please I rather just leave right now.

Roldan: Ayo what's up everyone, y'all gonna like me I know it.

Miguel rolls his eyes and laughs a little. The speaker for announcements turns on at the moment. The principal speaks.

Principal: Please, Excuse this announcement but everyone if you can please have a moment of silence as we lost one of our students in our best school in the land and that student had died last night.

The class gets quiet for a minute, then the principal thanks them for the moment of silence and classes resumes. Couple periods later, the 2nd lunch starts (Period 6). Miguel sits with Lei Anna and Ashanti.

Ashanti: Hey

Lei Anna: I'm so tired of the school lunch, thanks alot Michelle Obama...

Ashanti: Girl... We are graduating this year, stop complaining.