Dress Shopping

" WHAT?! YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED.....TO THE XAVIER BLACK ....AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS NOW?!?!" Wren screamed from other side of the phone.

"Jeez woman do you need to shout at everything I tell you. How could I have told you earlier if I got to know it some half hour ago?"

" Ok...so it is your wedding next week and you got to know it today?"

"Exactly. That's what I have been trying to tell you. Can you come over."

" Sure thing girl. I'll be there in about thirty minutes" she replied

******

"Dad was so happy that I just can't refuse him. He said I could work even after marriage. Do you think what I am doing is good?" I asked her.

" See princess I can't tell you if what you're doing is good or not but pls listen to your heart. I am there with you in your every decision"

"So.... um...we have to go to boutique and buy wedding dress tomorrow. Everything else is been taken care of by his mom." I told her.

"Cool. Let's sleep then we have a long day ahead. Good night princess" saying this she ducked under the sheet and in no time was she asleep. And I followed her lead.

********

I stopped the car in front of the boutique.
"I am so happy. My best friend is getting married and we are dress shopping. Yehhhhh" she was literally jumping up and down

"Jeez woman. Calm down. I still doubt if it's my wedding or her's" I mumbled the last part to myself.

"I still heard that" she said

"I'm sorry?  Oh look it's getting late we better head inside" I said pulling her before she decides to kill me

After trying a few dresses I was already tired and I still haven't find the perfect dress.

Just then my eyes land on a perfect dress. I picked it up and went to try it.

It was perfect. I fitted my every curve. I loved it. I stepped out of the room to show it to Wren.
"Ahhhh..... It is the one. We are so buying this one" she started screaming.

We paid for the dress and headed home.
I still haven't seen my husband to be yet. We reached home changed into our PJs and decided to have a movie night.