Wedding

It is finally my wedding day. I am having double thought of fleeing the wedding. But I can't. It might cause trouble to my dad. Last week went by pretty uneventful.

Knock knock

"Yes!? Come in."

Dad entered my room. Wren and some other ladies just completed my make up.

" He is there princess. Lets go if you're ready" dad said

" Ok"  was my short reply

I put on the veil, hooked my hand in dad's and he started walking towards the aisle.

After we reached the stage, dad slowly unhooked my hand from his and gave to, I suppose Xavier, giving him a curt nod and sternly said " better take care of my princess, son"

At this Xavier gave him a nod and hold my hand so smoothly as if it was made of porcelain.

The prist started staying the vows. I noticed that there were not many people at the wedding.

" I do" he said.
His voice brought me out of my trance

" Do you Violet Rose Richard take Xavier Black as your lawfully wedded husband?"

" I..I d-do" I said with hesitation.

" You may kiss the bride now" he said

Holy smokes.....  I never thought about it.

Then I felt the veil being lifted. My breathing increased abruptly. 
I think he noticed that too. He came down to near my mouth and I closed my eyes in a second and waited for his kiss. I could feel his breath fanning my face but the kiss never came. I opened my eyes to see that his mouth was just centimeters away from mine. I bet it looked like we were kissing. His green eyes were searching something on my face.

He then slowly pulled apart.

The party started and we cut the cake. I actually liked Mrs. Black (Xavier's mom). She treated me like her own daughter and even for that matter Mr. Black.

We sat in his Range Rover and headed towards his penthouse.