Business Trip

Morning came along. I woke up had a bath changed into a pair of jeans and top and went down for breakfast.

When I reached down I saw 2 suitcases packed I went to the kitchen to talk to Angie about them.

" Morning Angie. Who is going out?" I asked her making my way to the kitchen table.

" Sweetie Xavier is going for a business trip. Yesterday he had an urgent call to inform him for the same. He'll be gone a month." She replied.

" Oh"

" Angie where are you I'm getting late the plane will take off. ". His voice called from the living room.

" Xavier the plane is yours. It won't take off without you." Angie shouted back.
Then she and I made our way to the room where he was sitting on the couch.

Seeing me he gave me a curt nod and kissed Angie's cheek and ran to his Range Rover. He got in and speed off.

Later that day I spent most of my time watching movies and Netflix and chilling around.

After 2-3 movies and teen wolf marathon I went to my room opened my laptop and started searching for a job.

I found a Finance manager space vacant position so I applied. The company's name was Xander Corp owned by Mr Xander Reed. A man in his mid fifties. His company looked like it was working on loss so they gave me the job just by seeing my education and degrees.

After that I kept my laptop aside and lied on my bed starring at the blue ceiling. For me skipping the dinner is kinda normal. So I didn't felt like eating so I simply went to my balcony. I saw that I can easily climb the roof from there so I climbed the roof and laid on my back stargazing.

I don't know when but I soon drifted off to sleep.

*******
The light entered my eyes from beneath my eyelids. I woke up and saw that I slept on the roof top only. I quickly went to my room grabbed my fresh clothes and went to take a bath.

I wore a formal dress and went downstairs to Angie. I saw her in the kitchen, humming and preparing breakfast.
"Morning Angie"

" Morning sweetie. You didn't come for dinner last night why ? And you were not in your room. You went out?" She asked

"Nah Angie. I feel asleep on the roof top. Star gazing. Well I started a job. Thought it would be fun then sitting in this house as a porcelain doll. Today is my first day day. Wish me luck Angie."

" Congrats sweetie. I'm proud of you. Here have your breakfast. And best of luck honey." She said as she served me pancakes and hot chocolate.
I quickly had my breakfast and go to the garage, take my car, Ducati, which my dad gifted me a few years back and head towards my office building.

Once I reach there I park my car in the parking lot and head towards the reception. A beautiful woman in her late 20 with blonde hair is sitting there her eyes focused on the computer screen. I clear my throat to grab he attention. She looks up from the computer and give me a million dollar smile.

" How may I help you ma'am?" She asks sweetly

" Hi. I am Violet Rose. I came here for the finance manager job." I replied

" Yeah sir informed me bout you. Please go on the 13 floor there Mrs. Dia will help you. Elevator is that side. Thank you" she said pointing towards the elevator.

I made my way to the elevator and from there to the 13 floor. There I found another beautiful lady in her early 30 with a small baby bump.

I walked to her with a smile on my face and greeted her.

" Hi. I am Violet Rose and I wanted to see Mr. Xander. Is he free?"

" Hello ma'am. Yeah he informed me bout you and yes he is in his cabin you can go in there."

" Thank you"

With that I walked towards the cabin and knocked. After a quite come in I went in side and greeted him.

" Oh come in Violet. I was waiting for you only. Please have a seat. So you want to join Xander Corp. Why? You are the daughter of Alex Richard and wife of Xavier Black. Why would you want to work in this company?"

" Actually I want to work on my capabilities and not on fear of my dad or husband. The have their own business which they are handling well and I want my job on my capabilities. Please sir I don't want any special treatment or attention for that matter. If you don't mind can I work here?"

" Daughter your degrees scream this position. I will not give you any special attention if that is what you want. You joining our company, it would be a benefit for us also.

Congrats child. You got the job. You can join from tomorrow if you want. Do you have any questions?"

" No sir thank you. But can I just start it from today?" I said trying to contain my happiness. I tried to be as formal as I could be but from inside I wanted to do happy dance and squeal and jump up and down.

" Sure thing child" he said.

" I'll just call Bill and tell him to show you your cabin. Here take these files. You can start from these. The lunch break starts at 1 o' clock.