Connection

At the Barracks

Prius came to the Barracks along with Aniello where they met their other friends from Paxiani, April, Arjie, and Valemar.

"Greetings! How are you?" Prius asked in such excitement.

April and Arjie are born as fraternal twins in a family that is an owner of a big trading post in Paxiani, thus leading them to their family as a dynasty of their riches. Both of them are 17 years old. Valemar is born on a village called Theophany. He is 16 years old living alone, both parents died early in his life.

"We're okay, ready for the mission tomorrow. How about you two?" The twins replied. "Here we are also preparing. " Aniello replied.

"Let's get ready. Tomorrow is a big day," Valemar reminded the group

"Oh, wait I forgot my sword. I'll be back." Prius said to Aniello in such a hurry, running across the hall.

Later on...

"Are you sure about this?"

"The King spoke, I will do what I've got to do"

When Prius returned...

"Why does it have to be in the found by the Chief?" Prius muttered annoyingly.

"I have to return quickly, my friends are waiting"

As Prius was about to return to the group, the Chief of the 3rd Force arrived to talk to the four warriors. The four received unpleasant news from the Chief.

"What will happen to Prius?" April said.